Is it v1.02? If so, then that's a bit strange. Y'know, for a day one patch to be v1.02.I got a small update when i started the game today, but see no mention of it here. Anybody know what's changed?
I also got this,no idea what it was,was too busy selling my Honda Fit at the first opportunity.![]()
The comfort tires howl like they should.Hopefully they realized how the comfort tires sounded
Haha, so was I.
They weren't howling for me; the audio was clipping badly and I had turn the compression back on by selecting "Living Room" to get it under control.The comfort tires howl like they should.
I would like to know what this update did. I noticed that the FR-S gave me a totally different sensation when driving it after installing this update. I no longer seem to be able to drift the car as easily as I initially could. I can't figure out why...![]()
Did you change the tires? Lol In GT5 a few days ago I was driving an N24 car and I wondered why is was handling so poorly (accidentally put on SS tires).
I don't have the game yet so idkI changed nothing.