new update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wudy201
  • 7 comments
  • 834 views
Messages
102
United States
PA
Messages
owendominic201
I logged on to GT6 around 5:30ish eastern today and when I started the game it told me there was a update available. I know about 1.03 and did that download at about 1:00am eastern on the 14th and it went through the server was under maintnence so I couldn't do the seasonal but I saw the car under dealerships and in the recommended cars section. Yesterday afternoon I did do the seasonals so I know that 1.03 went through. But like I said today I went on and I had a new update. I did download it but have know idea what it did or what it was for. I read the info under the notifications tab in the game(I always do to see what the updates included and to read the news section) and it said the same thing as yesterday. The only difference I saw was yesterday the message that rolls by at the bottom of the screen thats always there said about the interior of the M4 being updated and today I say it said something about the FT-1. So I didn't see anything on the fourms about this so I was wondering if anybody else had this happen to them today or if someone might know what it possibly was.
It's not a big dear I was just curious. For a second I thought mabey a VGT car or RedBull or something else was going to be there as a suprise.(Not really serious about the last comment). Thanks to any reply.
 
I logged on to GT6 around 5:30ish eastern today and when I started the game it told me there was a update available. I know about 1.03 and did that download at about 1:00am eastern on the 14th and it went through the server was under maintnence so I couldn't do the seasonal but I saw the car under dealerships and in the recommended cars section. Yesterday afternoon I did do the seasonals so I know that 1.03 went through. But like I said today I went on and I had a new update. I did download it but have know idea what it did or what it was for. I read the info under the notifications tab in the game(I always do to see what the updates included and to read the news section) and it said the same thing as yesterday. The only difference I saw was yesterday the message that rolls by at the bottom of the screen thats always there said about the interior of the M4 being updated and today I say it said something about the FT-1. So I didn't see anything on the fourms about this so I was wondering if anybody else had this happen to them today or if someone might know what it possibly was.
It's not a big dear I was just curious. For a second I thought mabey a VGT car or RedBull or something else was going to be there as a suprise.(Not really serious about the last comment). Thanks to any reply.

Yeah, it was just a mini-update that fixed a bug that came with the bigger 1.03 update. If you didn't know about the bug in the first place then you needn't worry about it. Nothing else has been added.
 
It's said that the mini in-game update fixed the problems that arose with the mini-endurance races, like the 10 min. and 15 min. races.
 
It's said that the mini in-game update fixed the problems that arose with the mini-endurance races, like the 10 min. and 15 min. races.
Alright then, thanks man I must of missed it, just curious.
 
I just love the new Toyota FT-1 concept, which is dubbed the "New Supra". Tried it out myself. Although I can't buy tune-up parts for it, it's a great car to drive! Did the Seasonal Event for it and got Gold in three tries.

And I got another BMW M4 Coupe again by doing its new Seasonal Event where I test-drove it at Willow Springs International Speedway - Big Willow. And guess what? I got gold in just one lap! I guess I'm keeping two M4 Coupe cars (one blue and one sliver).

And glad the Red Bull X Challenge is moved to the end of this month! Can't wait to challenge Sebastian Vettel in his Red Bull X2010!
 
It's said that the mini in-game update fixed the problems that arose with the mini-endurance races, like the 10 min. and 15 min. races.

Does this apply to the S-class races as well? They're the only enduros I have left.
 
Back