New V12 Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2005McLarenF1
  • 26 comments
  • 913 views

Favorite V12 Car

  • Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Aston Martin Vanquish

    Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Lister Storm V12 Race Car

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Mercedes-Benz CL600

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pagani Zonda C12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pagani Zonda C12S

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • TVR Speed 12

    Votes: 14 36.8%

  • Total voters
    38
Messages
365
Well in my quest for the V12 cars, I have decided that since the Diablo is not available for the US version by any normal means, and that the Zonda Race Car is not real, I should make a new poll excluding those 2.

P.S. Not to mention that my favorite V12 has changed from the Vanquish to the Lister Storm.
 
I like the look of the Vanquish, that's why I voted for it.
 
i also voted Vanquish:)
 
I chose the Speed 12 because it is the subject of my never ending obsession to wrestle it into my control with driver aids off and sim tires, and drive it in a non-point and squirt fashion.
 
Zonda race car would get my vote :

zonda7.jpg


EDIT : since it wasn't in the poll, I voted vanquish ;)
 
TVR Speed 12 for me...:drool:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
TVR Speed 12 for me...:drool:

I love my chameleon blue one more than my girlfriend.
Oops, don't tell her that :eek:
 
I think the Lister Storm has a Waste of a V12, i tryied tunning it and still the Cpu keeps up with me, I vote SPEED 12!
I mean Just look and Love!
 
Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
the Zonda Race Car is not real
Yes, oh yes it is! They are racing in the ALMS among other series.
 
thats a good pic of the zonda:)
 
I picked the Speed 12. I love the engine sound it makes. It also has a wide variety of nice colors to choose from.
 
I think they used the Speed 12 in teh car chase seen in Swordfish. It Looked so Cool in the movie!
 
Originally posted by Viper Evolution
I think they used the Speed 12 in teh car chase seen in Swordfish. It Looked so Cool in the movie!

Can't remember a Speed 12 , but there was the very obvious Tuscan speed 6 :confused:
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Yes, oh yes it is! They are racing in the ALMS among other series.

Ummmm this is a indecisive subject, I personally think that it not based off of those cars, it seems more like something to keep people interested in Pagani in the game. Pagani needs interest shown in it, because it is meant to replace Ferrari and Lamborghini, much like RUF is meant to replace Porsche. Anyways, just my thoughts and reasons why I didnt add it to the poll.
 
i voted the vanquish but the merc is equally as good :)
 
Atta boy Ving, my 2nd favorite is the Vanquish and im anti Speed 12 so... yay for Aston Martins!
 
I just won the Speed 12 today! I tuned it, adjusted it, and it is SO FUN to drive. I won it on my first try in the Tuscan Challenge. I have it in red(Rosso Pearlescent).
 
You're lucky, all this time I've had to put up with my lame yellow Speed 12, but I still love it though:D What I really want is to get it in that really light blue pearl color:drool:
 
Back