NEW Video!!! Need permition... |everyone look and reply with idea or comment!|

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Su/|/-|)oGG
  • 16 comments
  • 875 views
Messages
76
After watching multiple drifting vids as well as others, I finally realized wow. Although I could make my own vid I'm too lazy and the drifts would just not be as sweet, so here is my thought. I want to make a complementary to all of the people’s videos. I would take all of their best footage from vids such as grand dorifto, and grandimo even the new one by race idiot. It will also have various other sweet racing footage from concept and other movies. I came up with this idea after constantly turning off the sound on windows media player from the crappy (sorry :)) music and turning on my music on winamp. Realizing omg how much sweeter it sounds which makes the video a lot more intriguing. My expectancy is about per say 13 minutes; it will feature 1 of my favorite rock songs, 1 of my favorite techno songs, and 1 of my favorite rap songs. It will have music synched with the "drift or movie" half decent fade and special effects, but my main objective is to get your butt pumped from the music.

So my question is... can I do it?

If I start the project I want to work hard on it and make it high quality too so it will be a while since I don’t have a lot of time on my hands. Which will only make you want to see it more, I don’t want to say an expectancy to make you disappointed or whatever.
 
Even though i havn't made any videos and its not my call, I think you should do it.
 
But, might i suggest you set a poll on some of the music you want to put on the video.
 
it would be great to have another video ^_^
 
PM them.. :p
and, yes there are decent programs floatin around the net that can be downloaded for free and can fade in, fade out things
 
Thanks for asking. :) You can use any of my crappy footage if you wish.

And I'm so insulted you don't like my kickass music. :p ;)
 
Crappy footage?

Righto boy, outside!

At least yours is better than mine. :)
 
Prepare to see videos from me soon too! :D Yeah man, do it! ;)
 
bah 3 months :( But what can ya say good things come in time. Can't wait to see it.
 
keyword hear it :)

all the ideas of the songs i might use makes me pumped up oooo i cant wait for the finished product :D
 
Could you add some of my footage? I would make my own but I dont have the right stuff to do it with. I have a few good corners. Evenif you dont use any of my stuff I cant wait to see it 👍
 
MOVIE PRODUCTION ON HOLD AT 47% Complete!

:banghead:

Busy scedule = not that much time for the computer.
Sorry but it will be done, for now its at a hault.
 
Back