New videos from Le Mans (NOT YET, read the 1st post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 16 comments
  • 2,234 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10,270
Germany
Bonn
Messages
GTAce
Okay, so far there are none, sorry if I disappointed anyone.
But I think it might be a good idea to have a seperate thread for videos, like from the Nürburgring, so we have a collection.

I will update this post with new videos as fast as I can, before you post one, please look if it's already posted here.

Thanks to everyone who will post videos in advance.
 
Pheww.I thought Video has arrived.
 
Why don't you let the people who have videos of GT5 from Le Mans start a thread, rather than do what you've done and take all the glory of starting the thread when you have nothing to contribute.
 
Because I wanted to have the thread before the flooding starts.
Other wise we would have 10 threads about 1 video because everyone thinks he was "the first".

It worked well the last time, although, I had a video back then, but that was a coincidence.
 
Why don't you let the people who have videos of GT5 from Le Mans start a thread, rather than do what you've done and take all the glory of starting the thread when you have nothing to contribute.

The glory of what, compiling videos together in one post?


Oh yeah, that's a lot to brag about.
 
Got me jumping on the thread and then no video, awww :(
 
The glory of what, compiling videos together in one post?


Oh yeah, that's a lot to brag about.

Absolutely and of course I only made the thread so I can feel awesome, instead of trying to be helpful. :dunce:
 
Thank You 👍
 
The glory of what, compiling videos together in one post?


Oh yeah, that's a lot to brag about.

maybe we could give him a trophy :lol::lol:
 
^You bring 'em up to knock 'em down!!!, our patience will be rewarded...
...SOON!
 
Sorry, but why should you not post any new video's on the Le Mans 2010 and GT5 thread already created specifically for this event?
 
I found it quite comfortable to have an extra thread with all videos collected in one post, exactly for the reason I posted above.
 
So I guess you mean videos from the Le Mans GT5 demo?
 
Of course, we are still in the GT5 forum here.
 
Because I wanted to have the thread before the flooding starts.
Other wise we would have 10 threads about 1 video because everyone thinks he was "the first".

It worked well the last time, although, I had a video back then, but that was a coincidence.

Never seen that happen.. Anyway, nothing exciting is going to come from leman anyway... be patient... e3 will be epic for gt5.

If it aint ill give everyone that asks me a lollipop, no joke.
 
Novel. A video thread with no videos, and at least 16 posts of "off-topicness" if indeed a video thread with no videos can be on topic...

I'm sure that any videos from the demo that is at L Mans can be posted in the GT5 and Le Mans thread. I'm sure the creator of that thread could edit his first post to include any videos that appear.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back