*New Vol 2 Video Up*

United States
Northern Virginia
S1lverblade2487
speakers up!!! can't have it loud? got headphones? USE EM!!! Alright Guys .. So after the trillions of clips i had to capture I couldn't keep track of everyone to be in it .. so if you didn't get it it was either bc there wasn't any good clips or .. I just missed ya .. BUT .. no worries as I will get you in on the next one! so with all that being said ..

ENOY! If the video is not available for you I will upload to my vimeo no worries ..

second song - fall out boy

So dope. I was on when you sent it via message but was caught up driving. Finally watched it.

You've killed it once again sir, see you on the track.

I can't even remember that run at Suzuka! Was a shame that 3 car tandem replay didn't work for you at Autumn, that was sick. Great video, one sick video best I've seen!

I can't even remember that run at Suzuka! Was a shame that 3 car tandem replay didn't work for you at Autumn, that was sick. Great video, one sick video best I've seen!
omg I know .. i would lagg out when we had a epic run going .. and even more messed up was it wouldn't add the replay after i saved it too .. guess it just wasn't meant to be but no worries .. next time for sure bro 👍

That red 370z with the big drifts was toxic man.. Gr8 tandem with silver FD as well... Definitely about to get back into drifting on gt6.. Gr8 vid bro

same here bro. when can we expect to see pt 3.
well .. it depends really, if I don't find a new job and continue working at the place im at now, then ill probably end up making another one since ill have too much time on my hands then .. even so you could expect to see a few random videos from time to time as well since again i may have too much time on my hands lol .. as for a new volume that stuff takes time and planning so im not sure on that yet but if I keep getting ppl in my rooms and we get awesome tandem sessions when i start the race (and ppl dont leave just bc i started it) then i can save up for another awesome volume

Back