New Wheel Drifter, any good?

• Thread starter iTranz
  • 5 comments
Australia
Victoria
JDM_Tuning_ZN86
Tranzy x
So I was learning on my DFGT for about 6 days, but I got a G27, next day I decided to do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnpiBsValDM

Just wondering if it's any good (I can't link corners at all, right now I'm more worried about actually getting around the corner), in the video I was running comfort softs, but I have swapped out to comfort hard and getting better results :3
I'll update this soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmzSKijLw3o&feature=youtu.be

New video, I tried aiming for a bit more angle, running comfort hards :3

Last edited:
All I can say is you're getting there man, it seems you have the basics down you just need practice with those CH tires. 👍👍

You need to get some angle while entering those corners, it will make more use of the 900 degree steering, but I'm giving you lots of respect, I couldn't drift that track after practicing for a month aha.

But yeah, as CJ said, you got the basics and you have potential man!

I'm gonna agree with DriftMissile, you got them basics down but you just need to figure out ways to get extra angle.

Maybe tap the E-Brake and use different techniques to get your rear out as they say "Variety is the spice of life"

Since we're both aussie if you want you can hit me up with a friend request and I can give you a few pointers if you want when I get online but I'm using a G25.

Good luck with your future endeavours in drifting :)

I'm gonna agree with DriftMissile, you got them basics down but you just need to figure out ways to get extra angle.

Maybe tap the E-Brake and use different techniques to get your rear out as they say "Variety is the spice of life"

Since we're both aussie if you want you can hit me up with a friend request and I can give you a few pointers if you want when I get online but I'm using a G25.

Good luck with your future endeavours in drifting :)

well well well look who it is. its stav!

Back