New Wheel Help

• Thread starter koraden
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
I just bought a TM T300RS to go with my PS5. Everything works fine on it but the right pedal works the clutch and not the Accelerator. Is this operator error or wheel not working with the PS5? I ask because the place i picked it up from said it should work with GT7 on PS5 fine plus theres a wheel settings for the T300RS so it SHOULD work on paper.

I just bought a TM T300RS to go with my PS5. Everything works fine on it but the right pedal works the clutch and not the Accelerator. Is this operator error or wheel not working with the PS5? I ask because the place i picked it up from said it should work with GT7 on PS5 fine plus theres a wheel settings for the T300RS so it SHOULD work on paper.
Sounds like your pedals are in inverted mode. You need to switch them back.

On T500RS, press and hold the MODE button to switch the accelerator/clutch position of the pedal, and the color of the LED will be different (red/green), you can try to see if it is the same on T300.

Last edited:
On T500RS, press and hold the MODE button to switch the accelerator/clutch position of the pedal, and the color of the LED will be different (red/green), you can try to see if it is the same on T300.
Yeap that was it, thanks!

Guys, is anybody use Moza R5 + Brook Ras1ution 2 + GT7 ?
i know its few videos on You tube, but does really works fine? Ir is it glitchy and pain in the back bend scene?

Yeap that was it, thanks!
I’m not sure if this is your first wheel ;can’t tell from your op) but make sure you calibrate the pedals and wheel when you get into GT7 settings. I’ve made that mistake before and couldn’t figure out why the brakes were so horrible. Also, depending on how heavy your foot is, calibrate a little bit of a dead zone at the bottom of the brake so you don’t accidentally trail brake for an entire race. Ask me how I know . . . .

:dunce:

Back