[NEW] WinMX v3.0 BETA 3 [NEW]

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
Just want to spred the word that WinMX v3 is Finally. It can be found here http://www.winmx.com/news/ . Its the BETA version thats out right now but the only problem ive had with it is when i install it and run it for the first time, it crashes after like 5 min. After that all i did was restart the program and i have not had anyother problems. I had it running for 2 days (48 hours) and no more crashing or other problems. I recommend WinMX v3 to anyone who’s interested in file sharing programs. But remember that this is till in the testing stages and that the Final version will be released in a few more days. Ill post some pics of it :D

Attachments

• winmx.jpg
    winmx.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 59
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I've never used this. I usually use Morpheus.

Well ive used Morpheus but i would prefer this over Morpheus and Kazaa. On here you dont get any adds or anyother crap like that. :D

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Well ive used Morpheus but i would prefer this over Morpheus and Kazaa. On here you dont get any adds or anyother crap like that. :D

Hmmmm.....I just might have to check this out.

Originally posted by viper_maniac

Hmmmm.....I just might have to check this out.

Just make sure you read everything on the news page at WinMX. I stll use Kazaa and Morpheus just in case i cant find what im looking for on one. But so far i like the newer WinMX.

old winMX 2.6 didnt have multiple source, but new 3.0 does, but it needs to be able to support the trippy MX server list for me to start using it alot first.

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Just make sure you read everything on the news page at WinMX. I stll use Kazaa and Morpheus just in case i cant find what im looking for on one. But so far i like the newer WinMX.

Well i dont use Morpheus anymore. All i have on my comp is Kazaa and WinMx :P

Originally posted by mayorbill11
old winMX 2.6 didnt have multiple source, but new 3.0 does, but it needs to be able to support the trippy MX server list for me to start using it alot first.
I could not figure out how to use Trippy MX when i had 2.6. (Well i still do have 2.6.) but im sure it might have something to do with me using win XP. :rolleyes: i think. :confused:

I have Kazaa & WinMX. The speeds i get on Kazaa kill anything i've gotten on WinMX. Why do you like WinMX better? I may be missing something.

because kazaa and morpheus are crappy programs, the new 3.0 MX uses multiple source downloading like morpheus does, so it will be faster now.

morpheus is the same as kazaa, except morpheus has no spyware.

im going to use it for large files in the mean time... i like the multiple sources alot... with trippy it will be waaaayyy better, all of those extra sources, i wonder if you can use the same source across servers?

Latest Posts

Back