New York Circuit

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Newyorkcircuit.jpg

Circuit Length: 2.56 miles (4.12 km)
Track Type: Real Life Street Circuit
Appeared in: Gran Turismo 4
Prologue, Gran Turismo 4, Gran Turismo (PSP)

Forza does have this track. I only played Forza 3 (And i love it too) and i know how nightmarish is the New York circuit with those "slalom" corners.

Bump it once, you're out of the game

Bump it once with a fast car, you will take 3 or 4 racers with you.

Most of the time i see the AI driving terribly slow because they had an accident on it.

Forza does have this track. I only played Forza 3 (And i love it too) and i know how nightmarish is the New York circuit with those "slalom" corners.

Bump it once, you're out of the game

Bump it once with a fast car, you will take 3 or 4 racers with you.

Most of the time i see the AI driving terribly slow because they had an accident on it.
You're suggesting that Forza 3 has a copy of the New York circuit in GT4? :odd: No.
It was another track set in New York, but it isn't this one.

I for sure wanna see New York! Thought the track was a bit wide at points but never mind that, GT6 needs more street tracks with those typical, 90 degree street corners. The only stereotypical street turn in GT6 is turn 1 at Tokyo, and back in GT4 they had plenty. I would like to see some more of those, I don't care if they bore people! Definitely wanna see New York back with either this layout or a new layout, like how they liked to change Rome. New York City needs to be in the game!

Raceroom.pl New York 480p 60fps (I don't know if YouTube supports it):

I have a few friedns who are new to Gran Turismo (they started with "5"). I'm snad that they are not ware of many famous GT tracks :( (like new york).

Oh yes, memories from GT4 here! :D I can still remember doing that driving mission with the Toyota 2000GT, I never could beat it but it was fun just to race on it. :D We totally need this track back with time and weather change added for sure! 👍

If they're gonna bring this track back it should be in its current real life look. When I race in it, I feel like saying "I'M COMIN' HOME, BABY!!"

One of my favourite City Tracks in Gran Turismo 4, i think there should be more city tracks IMO and this one should be one of them. We should have it in 24H with Full Weather.

Latest Posts

Back