New!

  • Thread starter Thread starter stikshift5
  • 3 comments
  • 614 views
Messages
9
Hey guys, I'm new here, and I am familiar to Gran Turismo, since I regular go to the Playstation boards (<a target="_blank" href="http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/view_profile?user.id=1412031">my profile</a>). So I'm just saying hi to you guys :)
 
Hi there! Welcome to GTPlanet!

This is probably better off in the Rumble strip forum, which is dedicated to welcomes and chat. This will probably be moved there, but next time, that's the place for this kinda stuff. (Btw, HTML code isn't allowed in posts ;)). If you want to link stuff, use the tags, like this:
Code:
[url="http://www.place_you%27re_linking_to.whatever"]Link text[/url]

EDIT

Code tags don't work :rolleyes:

Link Text [ /URL]

But without the spaces ;)
 
Jon.
Hi there! Welcome to GTPlanet!

This is probably better off in the Rumble strip forum, which is dedicated to welcomes and chat. This will probably be moved there, but next time, that's the place for this kinda stuff. (Btw, HTML code isn't allowed in posts ;)). If you want to link stuff, use the tags, like this:
Code:
[url="http://www.place_you%27re_linking_to.whatever"]Link text[/url]

EDIT

Code tags don't work :rolleyes:

Link Text [ /URL]

But without the spaces ;)


thanks! :sly:
 
welcome to GTP! it's better to stay away form idiots like me! ;) merry christmass!
 
Back