newb Help?~!

• Thread starter pwfd2135
  • 7 comments
GoldNi0020
whats going on,

I just beat all the classes except for S right now. When i beat the game and go the Skyline concept it said I am able to now tune the actual car settings. But I cant find out where to do that? I tried searching on the forum but none of my searches came back with good info.

Is tuning the car possible? Or am i looking in the wrong place.

Thanks all!
:confused:

You must be looking in the wrong place. There should be a new option in the menu presented to you just before entering a race. Although, I'm not sure if this option is available for A, B and C class races, someone will have to clarify this.

The screen immediately before starting a race shows a number of options displayed horizontally at the bottom. One of those options is "Quick Tune".

is it for all classes or just a,b,c? thanks i know this is a stupid question.

To be honest im not sure if you can actually use it for the A, B, C or even S class races.

Can someone correct me if im wrong?

I know you can def use it in the manufacturers races, arcades races (not time trial) and online.

The quick tune option only shows up at the bottom of the screen RIGHT BEFORE you START a race. You can quick tune on any of the races (with the exceptions of the time trials, but even then if you have configured the in race tune setting you can adjust the TCS, ABS, Brake Balance, etc.) Hope this helps! :)

Luke

Back