Newbee questions from frustrated driver

Been playing for a couple of months and had risen to C/S until this week. Having an absolute disaster at Monza and already down to D/B.

There's a few things troubling me this week that I've not encountered before and wondering if you could help:-

1. Can the track limits differ between qualifying and racing?
2. In every daily race I've played the car setting I set in warm up stays the same for the race but this week in Monza it keeps going back to TCS 3 BB 0. Anyone know why this is?

1. As stated it's race A you need to change it all the time.
  2. Should be the same, but the system tends not to penalise you if you don't gain. So you cut a corner fast and pen, but you muck up and while slowing cross the line you might get away with it.

BarryBluebird congratulations on your advancement in just a few months. I am not consistent enough yet to advance.

I too have noticed off track penalty different from quali to race. Hint..keep two wheels on course. Very easy to have all 4 wheels off course at 2nd chicane at Monza. Also, just before race begins you have about 5 seconds to change from tcs3 to 1 for the start of the race then put tcs to zero before shifting to 2nd. The brake balance does not change from quali to race.
[QUOTE="BarryBluebird,

Back