Newbie from Poland says "Hello"...

Poland
Siemianowice Sl
Jacek145JJ
Hello there!

Like in the topic, just got registered on the forum and wanted to say "Hello!" to all you speed freaks. ;)

I got here mainly due to a fact I was a bit disappointed with the amount of body paints you can get in FM4, and I was trying to find some guidance on how to translate a color from reality into FM4. I found what I wanted, and even more! This place is great!

So, if someone here fancy to have a Polish XBox buddy in FM4, please leave your gamer tag and I'll try to connect on free time (not many that I have, though). Looking forward to some clean racing without being smashed and rammed every second corner...

Ah, nearly forgot - I'm not a big threat for now as I started to play few months ago and barely got up to class E275 in the event's list, so I'm not too experienced... Easy prey, I would say! :boggled: :sly:

Cheers! :D

Well, tried today an online race for a first time.

First run - a disaster... :odd: Tried 3 laps on Sedona (reverse) in F200 class Ford Ka (tuned by myslef), and I was beaten by two Smart's and three Aygo's... Wasn't even classified at the end.

But somewhere between 6th and 7th race... Ha! I won in class C in multi-class run (A, B, C and S classes) on Hockenheim's National ring! Whoa! I know it's probably beginner's luck, but nevertheless I felt I should say that out loud somewhere! :P I was driving a C425 Alfa Romeo Giulietta (btw, I love this car...) using wireless MS 360 SpeedWheel.

Back to game, learning the art of racing...

Cheers!

Wow, glad you got your hands around the speedwheel. I found it extremely difficult to use compared to a gamepad controller. I hope you're enjoying the game.

Wow, glad you got your hands around the speedwheel. I found it extremely difficult to use compared to a gamepad controller. I hope you're enjoying the game.

I found the controller very uncomfortable to use in racing game... :dopey: Using the speedwheel is a nice workout for your arms - you need to keep it the air on the corners if you want to take them smoothly. After 5 laps you have 100 calories less ;)

I am enjoying the game, indeed. Thanks!

Back