Newbie Help - Selling a Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter elephant
  • 4 comments
  • 549 views
Messages
10
I cannot figure how to trade a car in. I thought I remembered from GT2 that I could sell the cars I won but did not want.

I tried getting in the car and going to the dealership, but there is no sell button or option that I can see.

Someone please help me!

-elephant
 
the 'sell' button is right next to the 'get in' button when looking at your car in the garage, when it's spinning...
 
Except it is labeled valuation and not sell. Confusing to the unobservant.
 
^ I think that's only for the Brits....my version says Sell. I don't think all of the cars can be sold though....
 
all cars can be sold, just some of them cannot be sold for Cr. If you sell them, you will get nothing.
 
Back