Newbie questions

• Thread starter AJC9491
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Been playing for only a week now. Brilliant game and great online gameplay.
Enjoyed the A and B races last week, C was a little above me (Fuji circuit). Found the circuit experience feature great to learn the track. Again le sarthe this week in a Gr1 is a little above me for now but happy plugging away dragon trail for now.
Any advice to get over the frustration of the penalty algorithm? I'm being so sensible and yeilding where relevant and picking the right time to overtake. However theres always some douche making no attempt at racing and slam straight into the back. Sometimes i even end up with a penalty as well as Being shoved off and ending up at the back?

Been playing for only a week now. Brilliant game and great online gameplay.
Enjoyed the A and B races last week, C was a little above me (Fuji circuit). Found the circuit experience feature great to learn the track. Again le sarthe this week in a Gr1 is a little above me for now but happy plugging away dragon trail for now.
Any advice to get over the frustration of the penalty algorithm? I'm being so sensible and yeilding where relevant and picking the right time to overtake. However theres always some douche making no attempt at racing and slam straight into the back. Sometimes i even end up with a penalty as well as Being shoved off and ending up at the back?

Drive extra carfully and focus on getting your ratings up in order to get into better lobbies with better drivers.

Stop racing in Dailies. Seriously, once your DR starts jumping up and down it's time to go for the FIA Championships. They're still not 100% clean but at least people will think twice before sending you off the track.

Back