Newbie questions

• Thread starter MarcoM
  • 4 comments
Netherlands
The Netherlands
MarcoM1972
Hi, I am new to FH5. I don't have it yet. I am planning it to buy for the Steam Deck, which I don't have yet either.

There are 3 version on Steam. The most expensive one has all the DLC.
I see there are regular events in the game. Does that mean if you miss out on these, I won't be able to enjoy certain cars?

I plan to run it with my Fanatec CWS2.5. Any wheel users out there? I read that 5 is more enjoyble with a wheel than FH4.

Does that mean if you miss out on these, I won't be able to enjoy certain cars?

Seasonal reward cars are never one and done. They will always be available again at some point, and can be bought from other players in the Auction house.

Hi, I am new to FH5. I don't have it yet. I am planning it to buy for the Steam Deck, which I don't have yet either.

There are 3 version on Steam. The most expensive one has all the DLC.
I see there are regular events in the game. Does that mean if you miss out on these, I won't be able to enjoy certain cars?

I plan to run it with my Fanatec CWS2.5. Any wheel users out there? I read that 5 is more enjoyble with a wheel than FH4.
Welcome to the Horizon Festival! I would personally recommend the MS Game Pass as it's a much cheaper relative payment and you get FH5 with all the DLC, FH4 and a whole host of other game. since you're on steam deck, imo the car pass + expansions is a good deal so whichever bundle has that is a good shout.

I play on a T300RS, it's quite a bit of fun on a wheel. Just a fair warning, it gets rough on the HotWheels Expansion if the car is not correctly set up for the big loops and turns.

As the other user said, the Playlist cars are never a one and done deal. They'll be back through the rotation in later weeks and are available from the Auction House. Do be careful - some of the more exclusive cars are going for 20 million credits in there.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back