newbie to drags

looking for a team to Join, will start my customizing tonight:dopey:
Unfortunately this community has pretty much died. There are very few people who still play. There are still teams but I am pretty sure no one is looking due to the fact that most people have moved on to other games.

Unfortunately this community has pretty much died. There are very few people who still play. There are still teams but I am pretty sure no one is looking due to the fact that most people have moved on to other games.

No worries if you do hear of any please give me a shout

my reason for this was due to i lost a few drags in which i could not understand how and why lol

There are a number of factors...
Tune, your reaction time, did you check their car stats to make sure its not a hack?

Remember though, you can't win them all...

There are a number of factors...
Tune, your reaction time, did you check their car stats to make sure its not a hack?

Remember though, you can't win them all...
i hope now ,i think mine was just to slow..standard kits on..so ima start tuning tonight

Hey speedy what kind of drag do you like to do? 3k,10k or 1/4 mile?
Reason why i ask is because i'm the circuit racing leader of a drag team called Velocity Tuners.I also am the owner of team that takes people who are new to Gran Turismo and teaches them how to tune properly called Garage 13 Racing.if you are interested add my psn "SlowFWD84"

If GT6 wasn't crashing my PS3 as often as it does, I'd likely be returning to the community. It's basically unplayable for me right now unless they push a patch to fix stability for older consoles. Until that time ever comes, enjoy yourselves here and keep dragging until they shut down the servers. 👍

Back