Newbie with a question

• Thread starter sevetyone
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi to everyone

I'm new to GT sport and have been doing my best for a couple of months now , I'm really getting addicted to the daily races , my question is how do you guys know how many points you are getting in your DR and SR I can't find that info myself and would be interested to keep an eye on mine .
Thanks for the help.

Hi to everyone

I'm new to GT sport and have been doing my best for a couple of months now , I'm really getting addicted to the daily races , my question is how do you guys know how many points you are getting in your DR and SR I can't find that info myself and would be interested to keep an eye on mine .
Thanks for the help.
The official GT site stores this data, but it's buried and not directly in public view. You can dig it out yourself with your browser's development tools - which doesn't take much effort, but is a bit tiresome.

gt-website-dr-stored.jpg

Some third-party sites also exist which crawl everyone's data - from the same source - and assemble them so it's much easier to see, but they are third-party sites so you use them at your own risk.

Last edited:
Hi to everyone

Thanks for the help.
Or download GT Companion (unofficial app) from your phones app store and you can keep track of top 100 times and your progress in game real time. Its easy and convenient. Im using it and its great.

Latest Posts

Back