Newer GT5 XXL edition?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZeroesX9
  • 4 comments
  • 745 views
Messages
3
United States
snowta
Messages
ZeroesX9
I currently have the original GT5. The game is unfortunately scratched and unplayable. Before I go buy the XL edition, I want to know if there is going to be a newer one that's going to come out this year. I tried doing my search but could not find anything. Anyone who has information on this please enlighten me.
 
Probably not. PD is too busy working on GT6 so they won't release another edition of gt5.
 
Not that anyone here knows of, no.
 
There has been a version released in Europe only since the XL Edition that has more DLC and patches included, and there is a chance that it will be released in America, but as of now there's no news of that that I know of.
 
Academy Edition, everything to version 2.07 I belive, including all DLC.
 
Back