Newest UPDATE PROBLEM!! UGHHHH!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter boosted_john
  • 8 comments
  • 1,201 views
Messages
12
Messages
boosted_john
So when I put in my copy of prologue, it starts up fine and then it says there
is a new update available. Well at that point I cant do nothing to go over to "yes" to confirm the update.. It seems like it freezes or something. Is this or has this hapened to anyone else on here? bt, just in case I am talking about the update with the 3 new cars...
 
Something similar happened to me. I'm using a DFGT wheel and it turned out that my pedals were unplugged from my wheel. So if you're using a wheel make sure everything is plugged in.
 
I assume you had no problems with downloading the other updates, and you have enough free hard disk space?
 
I know it will probably sound like a silly question! .. but have you checked that the pad is set to the controller 1 slot? it has happened to me before when I can't use the dpad because the controller is set as the 2nd controller 💡

just a thought :p
 
I know it will probably sound like a silly question! .. but have you checked that the pad is set to the controller 1 slot? it has happened to me before when I can't use the dpad because the controller is set as the 2nd controller 💡

just a thought :p


actaully come to think of it, it is not... I have guitar hero in #1...

Thanks, let me go try it. I will report back with the results..
 
damn it, lol... that was the problem.....

thanks guys..
 
And with that Problem solved, I assume this thread can be closed now unless someone else needs help too.
 
I know it will probably sound like a silly question! .. but have you checked that the pad is set to the controller 1 slot? it has happened to me before when I can't use the dpad because the controller is set as the 2nd controller 💡

just a thought :p

someone is awake...👍👍



spyrrari.
 
Back