Next big buy...

  • Thread starter Thread starter NudeNukem
  • 23 comments
  • 1,634 views
Messages
12
Messages
NudeNukem
I have around 7M Cr right now and the last thing I purchased was the Audi Racecar (don't know the full name right now) out of the Premium Dealership mainly for the reason you can use it on the ring in A-Spec and I have to say I'm not that satisfied with it as I don't really find a good chassis tune for it...

So I want my money to be wisely spent this time :scared:

What do you guys think about the Mazda 787B? Is that a fun car?

What would you buy? Should be a Racecar and Premium. (I do have all RM Cars and most Supercars...)
 
787B is a great car, it hits 215 and max's out, without tuning, but very stable, sticks well to the road, very quick accelerating, and generally, you can complete a massive percentage with that car.
 
Its the one car you simply have to own. You won't believe how great it is. An absolute joy to drive, considering it won Le Mans in 1991. And treat it right, it handles great in the rain.
 
I have around 7M Cr right now and the last thing I purchased was the Audi Racecar (don't know the full name right now) out of the Premium Dealership mainly for the reason you can use it on the ring in A-Spec and I have to say I'm not that satisfied with it as I don't really find a good chassis tune for it...

So I want my money to be wisely spent this time :scared:

What do you guys think about the Mazda 787B? Is that a fun car?

What would you buy? Should be a Racecar and Premium. (I do have all RM Cars and most Supercars...)

Mazda 787 or Peugeot 908 are premium and both very good, most Le Mans cars are standard, only a few are premium so get them all and enjoy.
 
@Popeye: By that you mean the 787B, right?

Absolutely. If you drive it in the rain,don't plant your foot down, tread gently. In the dry, it sticks to the road like sh. Well to a blanket anyway.
 
Did you get the 20MM credit trophy, yet? If you're interested in that, you could just save up for it as you play, buying interesting cars from the UCD as you go along.

That's what I'm doing anyways.
 
Well I could do that but I don't really see why I should get the trophies.. It's just the thing itself, there is no reward other than having the trophy so I can't motivate myself for saving up...

I would have it by now if I wouldn't buy a car per day minimum... Just can't resist :nervous:

So I think I'll buy the 787B for now and grind on a bit using that one!

By the way: Whats the best (fun) event/series for grinding for Credits with the 787?

Thank you guys!
 
Did you get the 20MM credit trophy, yet? If you're interested in that, you could just save up for it as you play, buying interesting cars from the UCD as you go along.

That's what I'm doing anyways.

Is there a trophy for getting 20 million ??

I don't think I got a trophy when I reached 20m, I got a trophy for 10m though...

But I was so annoyed that 20m was the limit I wasn't really looking at the screen...
 
Is there a trophy for getting 20 million ??

I don't think I got a trophy when I reached 20m, I got a trophy for 10m though...

But I was so annoyed that 20m was the limit I wasn't really looking at the screen...

Trophy is for 10 million credits as you posted, not 20 million credits.
 
Then I stand corrected.
 
Trophy is for 10 million credits as you posted, not 20 million credits.

Ok cool...

Then I stand corrected.

Don't worry about it dude, we're ony human, everyone gets something wrong sometimes, I get loads of things wrong loads of times!

I like to be different...
 
Well then I should maybe save up to get it... 3M shouldn't be that hard.

But really, what is it about the trophies? Do you guys feel the need to get them all? I mean you don't get anything for having them... The same way I don't get the Gamerscore thing.
 
You have the FGT? It's available in the online collector dealership for 4.8m cr.
Smokes every car in the game.
 
Yes I have that one (maybe I should have mentioned that in my first post 💡), got the green one from the online thing as soon as that one started... And yes it smokes everthing but thats also why I don't actually use it at all (other than in B-Spec grinding...).

I think it's more fun to have some opponents around you. 👍
 
Well then I should maybe save up to get it... 3M shouldn't be that hard.

But really, what is it about the trophies? Do you guys feel the need to get them all? I mean you don't get anything for having them... The same way I don't get the Gamerscore thing.

Some people like collecting trophies. personally I'm not too bothered but some see it as a necessity, others see it as a challenge or some see it as a bonus, it varies from person to person.

You have the FGT? It's available in the online collector dealership for 4.8m cr.
Smokes every car in the game.

It doesn't smoke the Redbull, Redbull smokes the FGT.
 
Do you get anything else than a Trophy at 10M???
 
I don't necessarily go searching for trophies, but if I feel like I can get one incidentally then why not? I'm going to buy the 20MM credit Ferrari 330 P4 once I have the cash, and then I'll be awarded the "Penniless" trophy in what I beleive to be the most awesome manner it can be done.
 
I don't necessarily go searching for trophies, but if I feel like I can get one incidentally then why not? I'm going to buy the 20MM credit Ferrari 330 P4 once I have the cash, and then I'll be awarded the "Penniless" trophy in what I beleive to be the most awesome manner it can be done.

amen to that!
 
Well I could do that but I don't really see why I should get the trophies.. It's just the thing itself, there is no reward other than having the trophy so I can't motivate myself for saving up...

I would have it by now if I wouldn't buy a car per day minimum... Just can't resist :nervous:

So I think I'll buy the 787B for now and grind on a bit using that one!

By the way: Whats the best (fun) event/series for grinding for Credits with the 787?

Thank you guys!

Dream car event races is the best for getting money...
 
787B is good for most races, super fast, super handling.

I am planning to save up 20 mil and get the Ferrari too, is there any other way to get a similar car to race the expert series classic race..?
 
787B is good for most races, super fast, super handling.

I am planning to save up 20 mil and get the Ferrari too, is there any other way to get a similar car to race the expert series classic race..?

Toyota 7 - B-Spec Like the Wind
Jaguar XJ13 - Indy 500 A-Spec
 
The 787b and 908 are both amazing. Theyre also both way better than the Audi R10, in my opinion. I own lots of LMP/Group C cars and the 908 is one one of my favorites and the R10 is my least favorite. Either one is a damn fine choice that you wont regret.
 
Back