Next FITT event (Poll closed)

• Thread starter DolHaus
  • 16 comments

Which event would you most like to be the next FITT challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England
Saltash
Dolhaus
The adaptability challenge is probably the one that's most interesting. FT86 and super saloons are slightly boring as they're effectively done to death. Budget challenge would be neat if the rules were set open enough (I'd say a tire/PP restriction and all else open, with tires not counting towards budget), though the fact the UCD isn't around kinda puts a damper on the true budget killers.

The adaptability challenge is probably the one that's most interesting. FT86 and super saloons are slightly boring as they're effectively done to death. Budget challenge would be neat if the rules were set open enough (I'd say a tire/PP restriction and all else open, with tires not counting towards budget), though the fact the UCD isn't around kinda puts a damper on the true budget killers.
UCD?

I voted for Group B, but I can see why testers would hate it. TBH though all of them sound like fun.
Your moustache will be delivered in 3-5 days :lol:

Looks like we should start warming up the FT-86's at R245...

I will close the poll tomorrow evening (GMT) if thats ok with everyone? That way the event can get up and running by the weekend 👍

Last edited:
It looks like I need to start thinking about some stuff to write to make this event interesting to the masses. Is there a close date for this poll so anyone left to vote knows when this poll has ended?

Treed..

You answered the question before I asked it.. Hacker perhaps?

Not a hacker, I just use my time machine for very specific and petty reasons :lol:
In that case, can you use to to travel forward in time to say 10pm on saturday and let me know what the national lottery numbers are for this week. It would make my life a whole lot easier if I had a few million in the bank.

Back