toyota-supra-race-car-spy-shots.jpg

I think it's an awesome little car!

Cant wait for the used car market. Australia already have crazy second hand prices, but this will most likely be less, in either guise, than a Mustang GT. I'm loving this car.

Someone's garage would look pretty cool, having an LFA, A90 and 86, next to one another.

Really wish they had done something in-house with the interior. Makes this feel like a re-imagined Z4. :indiff:
Let me know if/when you get to sit in it and give your impression then. Seriously. it's not a jab at you. You'll see one before it arrives here, in Australia. I haven't looked at BMW interiors to see that it looks the same in the Supra. When you see the whole package, just interested to see how you and a couple other members, will view it then. Again, not an offensive jab at you and I'm not defending Toyota/BMW.

Cant wait for the used car market. Australia already have crazy second hand prices, but this will most likely be less, in either guise, than a Mustang GT. I'm loving this car.

Someone's garage would look pretty cool, having an LFA, A90 and 86, next to one another.

With all the hype around this car and the media attention it gets, I doubt it's going to go for much lower than its original price. And when it's going to hit the market, it's going to be pretty expensive I reckon.

The engine is "designed" to be housed under an engine cover, so presentation at this stage isn't important.

Though I imagine such a messy layout should help mechanics replace parts more easily.

Super GT.. I mean Supra GT, uh, Super GT Supra GT Concept TAS next month!

DuBOb9WW0AAR1ms.jpg

TOYOTA GAZOO Racing selected "from past to future" as the theme for Tokyo Auto Salon 2019 and will feature our challenges.

Exhibition vehicles include the Yaris WRC, the TS050 Hybrid, and the 2019 Lexus LC Nurburgring-spec, all of which will compete in top-level races next year. A Supra vehicle that participated in past domestic races and the GR Supra Super GT Concept will also go on display.

Big oof, someone is in major trouble.

I like what I am seeing a lot. Silver really suits it and the floating front wing effect looks great!

The front bumper shape looked better in camouflage. It suddenly looks like one of those ugly third-party modifications which ended up draining the soul from pretty much every MKIV on the planet. Fingers crossed it's just the angle.

Back