Next Level Racing - Package Arrived Like This Today...

• Thread starter readthis13
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
I ordered a NL GT Track from Amazon. Here's how it arrived today...

Nothing has been removed from the box by me, nor has been removed from the bubble wrap. All parts were outside of the bubble wrap - literally every single one... These pics are from when I opened it. There's lots of scratched up parts, bolt marks, etc. Complete mess.

Super thrilled that I paid for overnight shipping on the wheel/wheelbase/peddles/etc to be able to set this all up this weekend (as I'll be tied up this next week).

I don't know why companies allow this, and expect to get away with it. Makes no sense to me. Now, they'll have to replace, pay for shipping, and tarnish their reputation.

Some might say that this can happen with Amazon, and maybe that's true, but when I reached out to New Level Racing immediately following this box arriving, their messages said weren't available today (per chat and email responses I received - so that's really good of them...). Whereas Amazon scheduled a pickup for Monday and processed a replacement - while giving me a $50 credit.

That said, I can't see how Amazon would resell this this way. This showed up double boxed w/ packaging that seemed just fine. No new tape marks on any of it. It's like it came from NLR this way.

I'm both frustrated and bummed at this point.

1681502644111.png
1681502663916.png
1681502684812.png
1681502702503.png

Back