Next Level Racing spare parts

CannonousCrash
Good afternoon,

I bought a PC bundle that came with a 'modified' F-GT rig, I say modified, they basically took a hack saw to the base frame as they only wanted the seat part to remain.

I am looking for two side frames, front plate, wheel plate and a left and right wheel support bar.

Does anyone know where I can get spare parts from.. please!

Edit :- Relevant info.

I spoke with NLR as my first point of call, they wanted to charge me 425USD to ship the replacement parts, which is more expensive than it is to buy a complete and new F-GT from a UK retailer.

I have also been in touch with every UK vendor listed on the NLR website and scour ebay and the FB marketplace.

Last edited:
Try to contact them directly on their homepage. I have not had contact with them myself but I saw a few reports online that they can help with buying replacement parts

Can you weld or know someone that can, if so try your local hardware store, you might find this cheaper or check your local welding shop and see what they will charge they might give you a discount if you're not in a hurry.

Can you weld or know someone that can, if so try your local hardware store, you might find this cheaper or check your local welding shop and see what they will charge they might give you a discount if you're not in a hurry.
I would have done, but I don't have the cut off parts :-/

I just saw your post in the NLR Facebook group, that's an awful job the previous owner did...

But then I'm afraid that you are stuck to finding a cheap used one or DIY in whatever way... Since those are integral parts I doubt you'll have any luck with people having spares of that ready to give away :/

I would have done, but I don't have the cut off parts :-/
What I saying is measure the size of the parts you need and buy them should be standard size could you post pictures here so I can get better idea of what parts you need.

Have you thought about grafting something like the Next Level wheel stand on to the front @CannonousCrash? You may be able to pick one of those up cheaper, and it has nearly all the parts you're after.

Last edited:
Just contact them directly. I just did that for some extra pedal mount rails. They ask for pics of what you need (said I could circle it in the manual, which I did), your whole address and then they come back with a quote. Then you accept it and they send you a PayPal link. Not the simplest process in the world but they are responsive and it’s been a very pleasant experience in general.

Parts are being sold at cost because shipping is high. The two rails w/ clamps I needed were $59 USD shipped to me in the states, which seemed totally reasonable to me. I don’t know how much of that was parts and how much was shipping but it’s coming fedex from china.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back