So im in this sticky situation. The other day my PS3 wouldnt start properly. I had to hold the power button, to get the "boot menu" up at the start, and rebuild my OS.
I was fearing for my GT5 save, i cannot lose it
So now im not using my PS3 untill a patch comes out, that lets me copy my save.
I read around a bit, and apparantly, there will be a patch soon, that lets everyone backup their saves!
So to the questions. Does anyone know if the next patch will enable this feature to backup saves? And does anyone know when this might come out?
I really want to play, but im scared ****less that my very old PS3 is about to give up
I was fearing for my GT5 save, i cannot lose it
So now im not using my PS3 untill a patch comes out, that lets me copy my save.
I read around a bit, and apparantly, there will be a patch soon, that lets everyone backup their saves!
So to the questions. Does anyone know if the next patch will enable this feature to backup saves? And does anyone know when this might come out?
I really want to play, but im scared ****less that my very old PS3 is about to give up