Next time I won’t buy the steel book...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmnSyz
  • 14 comments
  • 1,612 views
Messages
97
United States
Richmond, Virginia
It’s a small thing, but it irritates me.

I bought the steel book for GTS at launch and got the gift cars with it. Awesome!

Too bad you cannot remove them from your garage. I just created a new sign-in linked to my PS Plus and the cars are there too.

What can I say. It’s a small thing, but enough for me to save my money next time and get the base copy.
 
Well that's understandable, but why wait until now to tell someone about it?
 
I’m frustrated there’s still not a solution...

After this maybe Kaz changes it to keep getting my money for these collector’s editions.

Who knows?
 
Can you explain why not being able to remove the cars from your garage is a problem? I don't understand the issue here.
 
'I bought a steelbook, knowing it also came with free cars. I'm now disappointed I got free cars, not buying this again'
Yes, I think we are missing something from this odd comment from the OP
 
Some of them I will never drive.
 
Some of them I will never drive.

Don't drive them then?

Your complaint is illogical. You bought something and are now annoyed you have them. Just....don't drive them if you don't wish to. It isn't Polyphony's fault you got given the cars you bought. GT Sport even tells you what cars were Gift Cars, DLC, Purchased etc in the garage
 
Sounds good. Have a great day.
 
Back