Next Update?

United States
Virginia
Hi all. I know there's been lots of speculation as to when there will be some new Seasonal Events and/or updates released, but does anyone actually know when we'll have some new content to play? A couple of the Seasonal Time Trials end on Jan 29, so I'm thinking the 30th would be a good guess. But, in GT5 we'd usually see updates on Fridays, and the 30th is a Thursday.

Sorry that this is very similar to other threads. I was just hoping someone might have some concrete info as to when we'll have something new to play. I'm getting so bored with the current races that I've actually looked into buying a new Xbox One and Forza, but it turns out it's not even compatible with the G27 wheel. Only the Thrustmaster works with Forza, and I don't want to buy a new wheel and Xbox. GT6 is compatible with tons of wheels so IMO it's pretty ridiculous that Forza only works with one!

Thanks in advance!

If you ever need to know anything for sure, you only have to visit the news section. The news section delivers real articles, not the speculative crap that the forum is largely made up from. If it's not in the news section then there is no answer, simple as that.

New seasonals usually appear every other Thursday at 3:00am GMT. The next batch will be this week.

Back