V1P3R
(Banned)
- 6,310
NextWorld Is another futuristic new show that explores how our world may look soon. I have to say it's cool and some of the stuff they've actually showed looks closer to reality than I thought.
One thing that really bugs me is the episode of future flight. I know it's inevitable we'll take to the skies since we are populating so fast, but I really don't share the same enthusiasm to these people when they say, the public will be flying and will be aided by computer control.
As it is now people cannot handle ground i.e. in a car and now you want to put them in a 360 area where not only will they crash in different directions but also fall out of the sky and kill more people??
Since there are no youtube vids yet here are some of the things they talked about.
Icon A5
:facepalm: From the makers of Nascrap comes... Rocket Racing League. Yes, this guy straight up got an idea that since we'll be flying around that we'll also want to watch air racing and the first thing that popped in his head... :gasp: yes, let's strap a rocket to a plane.
One thing that really bugs me is the episode of future flight. I know it's inevitable we'll take to the skies since we are populating so fast, but I really don't share the same enthusiasm to these people when they say, the public will be flying and will be aided by computer control.
As it is now people cannot handle ground i.e. in a car and now you want to put them in a 360 area where not only will they crash in different directions but also fall out of the sky and kill more people??
Since there are no youtube vids yet here are some of the things they talked about.
Icon A5
:facepalm: From the makers of Nascrap comes... Rocket Racing League. Yes, this guy straight up got an idea that since we'll be flying around that we'll also want to watch air racing and the first thing that popped in his head... :gasp: yes, let's strap a rocket to a plane.