NFL predictions

I did one last year, didn't do too bad actually. So here I go again, feel free to add.
Division winners=*

NFC West=
SEA-Over .500 record, thinking 8-8 due to Superbowl curse and Madden curse. Alexander will get injured this year due to Madden curse :lol:
SF-5 Wins. Improvement with Smith. Vernon a good rookie year. Gore a bright year. Defense will be weak.
STL-9-7 in this tough lil division. S. Jackson, pro bowler? K-Curt will get the respect he deserves. Defense gets better.
ARI*-9-7. Best offense in the division, probably conference. Edge will be a factor.

AFC West=
KC-11-5 if LJ does well and the D can hold up. Not sure about KC.
DEN*- 13-2 I expect same results from last year.
OAK-8-8 500 this year. Randy and Aaron is something that'll be good.
SD-7-9 I don't know how Rivers will do, but LT will carry the team. But not enough.

NFC North=
CHI-8-8 I dont know how the QB situation is going there. Dont think Rex will do well. Not expecting much from CHI.
DET-5-11 I'm not sure how Martz will do with their offense. But I dont expect much but Jones will have a good year.
GB-7-9 Brett's final year. Injuries killed them last year but I dont want to call them contenders this year either.
MIN*-10-6 Brad Johnson should be fine with the offense. I expect them to sweep the division.

All for now..

Steelers - Despite Chuckie Batch starting the first two games, they will pick up right where they left off and win the AFC North and possibly the Super Bowl.

Bengals - Will get a wild card spot and be taken out in the first round again

Colts - The Media's darling team and Super Bowl choice every year will once again miss the Super Bowl as Peyton Manning will **** the bed in another important game.

Cardinals - They will be the surprise team of the NFC. They have an explosive offense with Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Edge, and we'll see how the defense fares.

Oakland - Won't make the playoffs, but will turn things around and at least go 8-8 with Aaron Brooks throwing the long ball to Randy Moss.

Chicago - Despite a strong defense, their pathetic offense will hold them back seriously, they will fight for the 6th playoff spot.

AFC Championship - Pittsburgh over Denver
NFC Championship - Carolina over Dallas
Super Bowl Prediction - Pittsburgh Over Carolina.

Here are my predictions
Division winners NFC - Seattle, Chicago Carolina, NY Giants
Wildcards - Tampa Bay , Dallas

AFC Denver, Cincinnati, Indy, New England
Wildcards- Pittsburgh, Miami
NFC Championship Carolina over Seattle
AFC championship Bengals over Patriots
Super bowl Carolina over Bengals

Max Powers I'm sorry to say the Steelers will not repeat as champs they probably won't win the division again. The Bengals are the real deal. Seattle will run away with their division because it they are still the best team in the west.
Although Carolina hasn't look impressive they have the most depth out of any team so I gotta pick em to win it all.

Ha! The Bengals won't win anything until they get a new defense, they have an explosive offense, but an incredibly weak run defense year in and year out. A team can not win it all if they're not balanced.

Meanwhile, the Steelers have the same team that they did on their championship team last season (minus a few players who have been replaced). They have (arguably) the league's best defense, an incredible Special Teams unit, and an offense that controls the ball and gets their job done. Randle El's (minimal) receiving duties will be replaced, and their draft choice WR Willie Ried is already showing that he is just as dangerous as Randle El was on kickoffs and punt returns. Both Pittsburgh and Cincinatti have very tough schedules this year, and I see the more experienced Steelers team handling adversity much better than the Bengals.

Back