NFS 2015 stuck in install (PS4)

• Thread starter AeonGaiden
  • 6 comments
Vietnam
Vietnam
This game wants me to hate it every single time i think about it. Anyway i have a long history with this title so 3 years ago when i gave it a second chance i ran into the same issue which i have no idea how i solved.

Basically you put the disc in, go in-game and its one of the two options: it will either say it cant be played and ask me to close the application or it will start the install which to a T always shuts the application off at 53.3%. I looked up so many solutions hoping to remember what was it that made it go past this issue.

I tried:
Deleting, cleaning my ps4 database, restore licences, clear ps4 cache, turn wifi off, stop the 1.08 patch download before the game install....im just at a point where ill throw the disc. Worst is this isn't anything new as ppl have similar issues with other EA games...fifa, madden etc all from 2015-2017 some of us run into these issues.

P.S. its not a dirty disc problem. The game is just doing some weird **** with servers included.

I had the same problem too. I tried doing the same things you did and none of them worked. I just kept trying to install everyday and one day it did. Now I'm trying to download it again because my brother deleted and now i have the same problem again lol

I had the same problem too. I tried doing the same things you did and none of them worked. I just kept trying to install everyday and one day it did. Now I'm trying to download it again because my brother deleted and now i have the same problem again lol
Man you know how I solved it? There was a $5 digital sale on PSN and I threw away the disc lol. What a pain in the ass.

There is some option in the menus you can choose called "restore licenses" maybe that helps.

I'm back! I tried installing it today and it actually worked lmao. So I can remember, I'll type what I did here so if anyone has the same problem they can try.

1. Disconnect from the internet and let he ps4 copy the game from the disc.

2. Try launching the game. (I received error CE-30005-8 so just back from it and launch the game anyway)

3. You will see that it might be at 1.5 or 2.5% but it's not increasing. This is where i get errors most of the time so immediately close application before getting an error.

4. Connect your ps4 to the internet and download the latest update for the game. (Check for update)

5. Once you've downloaded the update Launch it. At this point you might get the CE-30005-8 error again and the ps4 will force you to close the application and eject the disc. I chose that option so it put me back to the home screen but it never ejected the disc.

6. Go to power options and turn off the ps4. (with the disc still inside it.)

7. Turn it on again and launch the game. You will see that the percantage is now increasing. Wait for it to install and that's it!

I know this was long and it might not even work for everyone else but it worked for me. I really love this game and the reason I haven't played heat is because of the AE86 in this game lmao

June 2023 Update:
Decided to download again for (eurobeat noises)

Lol. Anyway The method above was most likely a coincidence. I just tried downloading again and basically took note of everything i did.

1. Insert the disc normally with wifi on. Launch it without updating application.

2. One you see the loading screen it might go up to 2.5 something percent. At that point, you might get an error. Hold PS button and close application. DONT remove the disc.

3. Turn off PS4, it might take i while before it shuts off. (I have the original fat model, it might be faster for the pro and slim).

4. Turn the ps4 and launch the game again, it should finish installing without any errors.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back