NFS most wanted, PS3 - a few Questions.

• Thread starter robozo
  • 4 comments
Switzerland
Switzerland
hi all

i have some questions with NFS most wanted (2012). its a great game, but theres a few things i dont understand.

-can i determine from where the game starts, for example Beltway?

-the small map in the low left corner always turns around when my car changes direction. can i make it only slide sideways and up and down, but always have it point north, or at least tell me where norht is? i find this quite confusing, arent maps supposed to tell you where north is?

-how can i set a path to any location i want to go to, on the map?

thanks for your help, and a happy new year, robozo :)

Last edited:
The game always starts from the last jackspot you used. I have no idea about the map options but you can set waypoints to events from easydrive, as well as waypoints to jackspots from the same menu. You can probably set waypoints by opening the map screen with the select button as well.

The game always starts from the last jackspot you used. I have no idea about the map options but you can set waypoints to events from easydrive, as well as waypoints to jackspots from the same menu. You can probably set waypoints by opening the map screen with the select button as well.

thanks for the reply sparky. what exactly is a jackspot, is it where i start events. sorry, i am all new to the game.

Jackspots are where the cars are, when you discover a new car it's marked on the map forever, in the easydrive menu you can now select that car and its respective jackspot. Each car has 3 jackspots spread across the whole map and when you use a jackspot, be it by parking up next to the car and switching or teleporting into the car from easydrive you're now using that car from that jackspot. Next time you get busted or restart the game it picks up from that point on the map in that same car.

Back