NFS Prostreet: need help

Discussion in 'Need For Speed' started by jubeiiiii246, Dec 3, 2018.

1. jubeiiiii246

jubeiiiii246 (Banned)

2 days ago I bought NFS Prostreet for ps3, becuase I wanted to play the game and do the career mode, I'm also a huge drag racing fanatic. So I progress though the game for about a day and I'm 14% in the progress in the game. I first had a all motor N20 Civic (EJ6) and then I sold that car and bought myself a Acura Integra DC2 Type R. I drag modded it and it makes 462 BHP and weighs around 2,400 pounds. It has stage 3 tires, turbo, N20, engine, diff, brakes, suspension and have a bodykit, hood and drag wing for better aero (Not the widebody), I have tuned the turbo and cam timing and lowered it. I haven't really touched anything else. Now I haven't gotten any stage 4 parts, and the best time I've ran in it was 9.54 at 168 mph without N20. The question is, is it possible for my DC2 to run below 9.00 without N20 with the right tuning assistance?

2. BKGlover

BKGlover

Upfront, I am an idiot who cannot drive consistently enough to tune subtlely, and it's been years since I played that deep. However...I don't think so, not in current form. Full stage 4 equipment might allow for you to break the barrier boostless, but without them I think you might have a tenth or two left at most.