NFS:S Online Meetup User List (Taking Xbox Live Usernames too!)

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 177 comments
This sounds great, really good idea.💡:)
Can i get in please i am a good driver and clean too no ramming people off:scared:.

Will there be a meet soon ?.

User name THE--HOG

Last edited:
Clean honest racing sounds really good. I'm all for it and tired of the demo derby racers that are out there (barring the crazy 8).

Please add me to the list. PSN user name vallenlee. No microphone yet, although I'm looking into it.

Thanks.

I have the Saitek GH20 headset and they have USB so I thought it would work on PS3, but that USB only powered the vibration in the headphones, which just gives you a headache anyways... damn! :P I haven't actually gotten very far in the game so I better go eran som dollarz and cars.

So far I have over 1500 online races so I'm definitely game for online meet ups, I know crashes will happen occasionally fighting for position but I pride myself on being as clean of a racer as one could be with a pad. I've learned over time to avoid most of the punters but the one thing that drives me absolutely crazy is the racers who take the shortcuts at tracks like Silverstone & SPA. I've already raced against a couple of you boyz but look forward to more of you in the future...

RickyRacer7 (Mic)

So I join up with a group on Dakota tri oval on Sunday afternoon (Alaska time). 10 laps if i recall correctly. About the 2'nd lap, everyone else pulls onto the infield and parks their cars. I pretty much idled around the track. What in the world was that all about? Did I not get the memo?

Someone, please enlighten me.

Today I had a really fun duel (ok there were more cars involved but they were faar behind...) with some guy and I realized how much fun this game is online with nice competitors so please sign me up on that list:

PSN ID: Pankis13 (No mic)

Hi everyone, I no longer should be on this list since I finally managed to sell this game (:cheers:). Thanks for adding me in the first place and great work 👍.

I'm still constantly updating this list, so feel free to keep posting your usernames or requesting anything you may need done. :)

Would i be allowed to drift? (im sure people wouldn't mind me drifting inbetween then)
also (i dunno if somones already said this) if you set it to unranked private match, no other people can join and we wont get losses...

Back