NFS Shift - Videos

• Thread starter markao
  • 18 comments
Just finished doing a video and did not see a topic for it yet, so created one...if ok ;)

Here my first attemp, Pagani Zonda R around the Nurburgring Nordschleife. Still not 100% comfortable with the car and track lay-out (some bumps, camber and shades are still new to me, not in GTR Evo version ;) ), but pushed the car some more this time and (almost) managed to avoid trouble (bridge was close :scared: ).

Enjoy,

[youtubehd]IhGWvIZRyLw&fmt=22[/youtubehd]

Pretty impressive m8
290.gif

question can you guys see my video?? For some reason I can't see the youtube window like Markao has, just wondering. Thanks.

Yes i did put the code thing.

Wow the zonda vid is sick. Nice driving bro props on not using the driving line.. Which I donno if you guys noticed is sometimes the slowest way around lol

Nice Vids 👍

I borrowed the game for 4 Days to test the Ring and have also two replays (recorded with Canon Ixus and not a good quality :guilty: )
And because GT5 will come so late, i think i will buy it next time. The NS with the right car makes really fun.

I drove the Cosworth (works) 7:23:950 and the Corvette (works) 6:16:400.

Last edited:
I was bored, so i made a video of the Porsche GT2 at Road america in "slow motion"... And some familiar music, lol :)

Enjoy!

[youtubehd]HLl_pWNaeE4[/youtubehd]

Last edited:
I was bored, so i made a video

Is it me or does the driver seem to be looking at the camera and then look straight ahead after he passes?

It's around 40 seconds into the video as he exits the corner.

Does anyone else see it that way or is it just coincidental circumstances?

TsukubaTrueno@ Thanks! simple it is! :)

-

01GTP@ LOL, did´nt notice that, nice one!...It sure looks like he´s turning his head to the left for a second there. scary :scared:

Back