NFS U2 - Career Help

• Thread starter Ermac26
  • 2 comments
Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere but I searched for it and I couldn't find anything with regards to this topic.

However, I'm have a BIG issue with Need For Speed Underground 2. I have completed the game in 1.5 weeks with 100% Unlocks unlocked. Now my issue I'm having is, I have no more races when I go to Free Run and no more races under World Races from the Garage. My career stats show I have completed 97% Career mode and yet I have no more races to do except doing Out Run races which give me 100 bank per win.

I need to know the 3% I'm missing to actually get 100% completion like I'm aiming. Also please note, I have checked my free run map multiple times for any news races and have checked the Wold Map for any Not Completed races and ALL are done.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated

Please and thanks ;)

Also, I'm missing the Wid Body Kits in the Career section of the game but they are unlocked for the Quick Race Mode of the game. Did I mess up somewhere and now I'm screwed? AND the cherry on this cake is there hoods and stuff I got for Quick Race that I ain't got for Career?:dunce: :crazy:

What did I do wrong!?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I read about a glitch being in the game surrounding overall completion (something about the SUV races). Oh, that reminds me: did you do the SUV races? And all of the races that don't show up on the map?

Also, I'm missing the Wid Body Kits in the Career section of the game but they are unlocked for the Quick Race Mode of the game. Did I mess up somewhere and now I'm screwed? AND the cherry on this cake is there hoods and stuff I got for Quick Race that I ain't got for Career
On your first play through of the game only one unique part is unlocked (ie. only one spoiler, only one wide body kit), and it is only unlocked for the car you equip it to first. In case you don't know, you unlock them by winning a certain number of Outrun races. On the second play through of Career mode (in a new profile), all of the unique spoilers, hoods and wide body kits will be available in your garage as soon as you start (in the case of the wide body kits, after you unlock all of them through the outrun races late in the game). I believe the unique rims are available in much the same fashion as the spoilers/hoods, though I'm not positive.

I'm pretty sure I read about a glitch being in the game surrounding overall completion (something about the SUV races). Oh, that reminds me: did you do the SUV races? And all of the races that don't show up on the map?

On your first play through of the game only one unique part is unlocked (ie. only one spoiler, only one wide body kit), and it is only unlocked for the car you equip it to first. In case you don't know, you unlock them by winning a certain number of Outrun races. On the second play through of Career mode (in a new profile), all of the unique spoilers, hoods and wide body kits will be available in your garage as soon as you start (in the case of the wide body kits, after you unlock all of them through the outrun races late in the game). I believe the unique rims are available in much the same fashion as the spoilers/hoods, though I'm not positive.

Sounds like once I play a new profile through Career, what I'm missing becomes available on the 2nd play through? This is going to hurt.

Yes I did do the races in my SUV mind they handle like a garbage truck on steroids not moving much faster until like 5500RPMs :dunce:

Back