NFS Underground; Speedin money on Car Appearance

• Thread starter N0s
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

N0s

Surely some people must agree with me that if you have layed NFS undergroud throwin bodykits at ur car left right centre and behind was enjoyable, havin the Ability to make the ride urs, wether there was 100 guys with that same car as you, you could always make it urs with ur special paintjob neonz tintz, smooth bodykit 20" wheelz and that CHrome exhaust u always wanted.

Since there is such a large number of Japanese cars in GT4 should'nt we be allowed to transform that Subaru into a Gangsta approved mean Loud Driving MACHINE!!!'

yours N0s your anti-anti Dreamer :)

Surely some people must agree with me that if you have layed NFS undergroud throwin bodykits at ur car left right centre and behind was enjoyable, havin the Ability to make the ride urs, wether there was 100 guys with that same car as you, you could always make it urs with ur special paintjob neonz tintz, smooth bodykit 20" wheelz and that CHrome exhaust u always wanted.

Since there is such a large number of Japanese cars in GT4 should'nt we be allowed to transform that Subaru into a Gangsta approved mean Loud Driving MACHINE!!!'

yeah right :ouch:

No, theres a big debate over this in the GT4 forums in a thread called aesthetics. What you said should not be allowed in GT games ever, however, bodykit's shoudl in the form of aero kit's. Thats as far as this thread needs to go, if you wnat to discuss kit's in GT4 do it in the other thread because no one will want to repeat everything they've said.

GT4 is a driving simulator, not a loser simulator

what you onabout man nfsu is one of the best driving games i have ever played on i was just playing on prolouge and saying to my m8 it would be so cool to be able to add custom parts adding body kits spoilers and other parts would be great

Thats the story man i mean its just there as an option some of you diehards need to realise times have changed if you dont want to customise ur car then fine don't. it shud be there as an option. dont worry when customisin ur car there wont be gangsta beats playin its GT4 dude but to be able to customise your ride would be so great

your anti-anti Dreamer

N0s

dont get me wrong ive completed NFSU but i dont think that some of the options that you are given in that particular game are fit for a GT game, like the vinals and neons, its not a pimp daddy game its a real car enthusiast's game. plus N0s is flooding the forum with rubbish, if he aint serious about GT then why post here?

Perhaps GT4 Should feature a hifi shop.
Where we can get all sorts of fancy Speakers with garish lights and head units and DVD units, and crossovers and amps and pods.
See if we can double the race weight, after we fit all the gear, then have an online car park where we can all show our Cars with the boots open glowing, with the defening thud of the BASS as it rattles the highly tuned race car to pieces, then just before the boys in blue turn up, we could check out the Nova crowd trying to impress the ladies by squeeling the Puny wheels, Maybe if the ladies were impressed theyd get there Norks out and shed pose for Photos on the bonnet.

Or maybe not. :dopey:

sprite
dont get me wrong ive completed NFSU but i dont think that some of the options that you are given in that particular game are fit for a GT game, like the vinals and neons, its not a pimp daddy game its a real car enthusiast's game. plus N0s is flooding the forum with rubbish, if he aint serious about GT then why post here?

floodin not quite and rubbish..

if i wanna post 3 threads i sure will :)

You've made threads on the same damn topic, you've even made a thread called aesthetics which is a copied name from the thread in the GT4 room where a more seriouse debate is going on. Just stop befoer you get warned by the mods. And Neon lights and ricer crap are not, and never will be welcome in a GT game. It's a simulation for car enthusiasts, not for school kids who think Neons are cool. Times have changed, motorsport has got even more seriouse over time, not stupid. When was the last time Alan Menu raced in a riced up Civic with Neon's and a wing to put the Escudo to shame.

You make no sense NOs.

Having investigated the other threads you have started I only have a single description that describes you best [ :dopey: :ill: :crazy: :dunce: ]. What drug do they feed you? And when are they coming to put you back in your cage?

Wally.

normal_BanHim.jpg

N0s

That is the most pathetic post I've ever seen on any forum in all the time I've been using the internet.

If the neons actually improved vehicle performance, Michael Schumacher's F1 Ferrari woyld have them all over the place. The reality is the exact opposite.

While some well designed bodykits can actually improve a car's aerodynamics and give a more aggressive look, I'm assuming you're talking about cheaper bdykits that actually do the opposite of the aero kits, increasing drag and slowing down performance, as well as often looking cheap and tacky.

And what good are 20" chrome rims on a high performance track car? bigger rims can slow down the acceleration of a car. Wheel uprades are fine, for performance as long as you stay within (or don't go too much over) the factory tyre size. 20" chrome rims will be heavier than lighter alloy wheels which are designed with vehicle performance in mind, and the bigger your circumference, the slower your acceleration (top speed will improve, but acceleration is more important on twisty circuits).

Based on what you've written above, you sound like a 12yr old schoolkid who think neons look cool on Novas, but actually knows **** all about cars whatsoever.

As I've said in another of your silly topics, think before posting **** like above.

That wheel size issue is an interesting debate though, because i think you should be able to buy huge wheels to improve performance for like test course races and stuff, and buy smaller wheels for twistier tracks. However, I am fully aware that this is not what N0S meant by mentioning big wheels.

Yes, ability to change wheel size would be a decent feature, but N0s only assumes that modifications are for style, and that putting 20" rims on a 1.2 Vauxhall/Opel Corsa won't affect performance.

N0s, go back to watching The Fast and the Furious and stop posting rubbish about 20" drug dealer wheels on here.

Does this forum even have moderators because all of Nos's topics should be locked and or deleted. Serioulsy this guy is just trying to agrivate you lot and cause problems so just ignore him as your giving him what he wants and that's attention.

simple answer

NO!

**** i couldn't tell what the **** cars i was racing in NFSU and there was only 10 or so of them, i ****ing hated it, ****ing changing all the tailights and **** and getting rid of pop up lights on RX-7s, the game was good and fun but i couldn't stand the ****ing rice!
so angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back