'Nice' Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter cRRn1234
  • 42 comments
  • 4,003 views
I compulsively post on FB about road car sightings. So far, I've seen:
-Countach
-Murcielago
-430
-California
-458
-some Ford GTs

Cars not in GT5:
-Dino 206 GT
-GT3 RS in black/orange
-Lots of Boxters and Carreras

Other than that, it's like the rest of the population has a 'vette or 350Z.
 
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti

I could drive this car forever...
 
Oh! Almost forgot, got to see a Lexus LFA at the Vancouver Auto Show a little while back. That car is absolutely gorgeous.
 
In real life, I get to see a '09 Prius every day, in GT5, I'm always driving an STi, doesn't matter which year, it's an STi.
 
At first I was hating it... I always drive without TCS... But this beast, impossible without TCS... So now with TCS 5 that car is a beast! I really love to drive it...

The Ferrari 330 P4

ferrari-330-p4-1.jpg
 
At first I was hating it... I always drive without TCS... But this beast, impossible without TCS... So now with TCS 5 that car is a beast! I really love to drive it...

The Ferrari 330 P4

ferrari-330-p4-1.jpg

Is it that much harder to drive than the XJ13? I drive that without TCS and the result is the MOST fun of any car. Period. Maybe try again without TCS....?

That 330 is f'n gorgeous though. If I saw one in real life I would be forced to drop everything and follow it, forever.
 
Seriously?

ferraris, lamborghinis, aston martins etc... Do you guys really think that is what the topic is about? Can't imagine you see these cars every day and even if you do, the nordschleife comment should be applied to any similar areas :P
 
MilkMan
Seriously?

ferraris, lamborghinis, aston martins etc... Do you guys really think that is what the topic is about? Can't imagine you see these cars every day and even if you do, the nordschleife comment should be applied to any similar areas :P

I actually see those cars pretty often, not everyday but pretty often.
 
Is it that much harder to drive than the XJ13? I drive that without TCS and the result is the MOST fun of any car. Period. Maybe try again without TCS....?

That 330 is f'n gorgeous though. If I saw one in real life I would be forced to drop everything and follow it, forever.

Mhh I found it hard to drive without TCS but I got to give it another try... I´ve driven it in the expert classic series in monaco and it was hard to win that race with the Ferrari and no tuning...

Seriously?

ferraris, lamborghinis, aston martins etc... Do you guys really think that is what the topic is about? Can't imagine you see these cars every day and even if you do, the nordschleife comment should be applied to any similar areas :P

Yeah ok sorry have forgot the topic. You are right... Then the new SLK as I´ve posted earlier...
 
The Ferrari California - it's a really nice looking car and there's a couple here in Scarborough; a red one and a grey one.
 
I have been fond of the 350 Z and the 370 Z. GT doesn't do these car justice.
 
I think "nice" cars in my area are: Corvettes, Audi R8s, Ford Mustangs, Ferrari 450s (that's the cheapest model), Nissan GT-RS, lotuses, BMW z4s, Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, on top of my head.
 
Back