Nice Deal, Get GT4 for 99P (UK)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bindidot
  • 17 comments
  • 1,534 views
Messages
60
This is super if you want GT4 and have a few games to get rid of. "Game" outlets are offering GT4 for 99P with any 4 trade-ins. I traded Sniper 2, MTV Music Generator, Burnout and Jonny Mosele snowboarding and got the deal, I would never have got enough for them to purchase GT4 outright if not for this deal. I thought I'd pass this on in case there are others here in UK who want GT4 but dont have the money on hand. Hope this helps.

Here is their site http://shop.game.net/

P.S. This was in southern England and I'm not sure which other outlets are doing this deal. Also the trade ins can not be wrestling or football games.

Bindidot
 
Not a bad deal at all if your a bit strapped for cash. I traded in four games this afternoon for the PAL version at Gamestation and they gave me £27 for the four games. That left me just £2.99 to pay.
 
ye they were doing that deal here too (central scotland), unfortunately I lose all my instruction books and that was no good for them, so just had to buy the game
 
Do the trade-ins have to be PS2 titles or can they be GC/Xbox/PC etc?

I've got the Japanese release but for 99p and a bit of extra shelf space another copy can't hurt ;)
 
MasterRusty
Do the trade-ins have to be PS2 titles or can they be GC/Xbox/PC etc?

I've got the Japanese release but for 99p and a bit of extra shelf space another copy can't hurt ;)

I'm fairly sure it has to be PS 2 games.

Bindidot
 
MasterRusty
Do the trade-ins have to be PS2 titles or can they be GC/Xbox/PC etc?

I've got the Japanese release but for 99p and a bit of extra shelf space another copy can't hurt ;)

At Gamestation I traded in two PS2 games & two DVDs, but with the 99p deal I'm sure it has to be just PS2 games.
 
Just heard different, sounds like they indeed will take X-Box/GC games in trade, still not sure about PC games though.
 
It's PS2, Xbox or GC games (Not PC)

It also excludes football and wrestling games.

I got my copy for 99p this morning :)
 
Here in Sweden, I had to change in two games, and i got it for 1 sek, which is about 10 cents, plus I got a vertical thingie, and an extra DS2 controller. :)
 
zoxxy
Here in Sweden, I had to change in two games, and i got it for 1 sek, which is about 10 cents, plus I got a vertical thingie, and an extra DS2 controller. :)


did they play it for you too ??? :lol:
 
2 games? I had to give 3 games and then pay 10 cents....which store zoxxy?
 
Soman
2 games? I had to give 3 games and then pay 10 cents....which store zoxxy?

I'm not sure about the deal Zoxxy is talking about, but my guess is it depends on WHAT games are traded in and depending on their value, which is why they wanted 3 of yours and only 2 of his....again only a guess. This is why I liked the "Game" deal, I managed to trade in 4 games that would NEVER have been worth the £30 it takes to buy the game outright. Before the deal came up, they offered me a mere £2 per game, thats a £22 difference. :)
 
You could buy 4 copies of fifa 2003 (with a combined value of 15p), and trade those in ;)
 
Sweet! I was about to put about 5 old games on Ebay. Guess I'll be saving those for a £1 copy of GT4!
 
code_kev
You could buy 4 copies of fifa 2003 (with a combined value of 15p), and trade those in ;)

They say the stipulation is no football or wrestling games, another stipulation which I forgot to mention is that all 4 games must be 4 different titles, no doubles, triples etc.
 
Wish i'd known about this, i've got a pile of GameCube games i don't use..... !!
 
bindidot
This is super if you want GT4 and have a few games to get rid of. "Game" outlets are offering GT4 for 99P with any 4 trade-ins. I traded Sniper 2, MTV Music Generator, Burnout and Jonny Mosele snowboarding and got the deal, I would never have got enough for them to purchase GT4 outright if not for this deal. I thought I'd pass this on in case there are others here in UK who want GT4 but dont have the money on hand. Hope this helps.

Here is their site http://shop.game.net/

P.S. This was in southern England and I'm not sure which other outlets are doing this deal. Also the trade ins can not be wrestling or football games.

Bindidot

Its all Game outlets
I`m in Northern Ireland and I got the deal
 
Back