Nice weighty steering on which cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter heingericke
  • 11 comments
  • 1,008 views
Messages
354
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Which vehicles have nice and heavy, strong force feedback? I'm using a LogiG27 and I've cranked up the FF to max. After playing WRC3 and 4, I like to wind down with a couple laps on GT6, but it just feels too light.

Thanks.
 
Any Racing car really (LMP, red bull X2000's etc..) put steering to limited angle...( press select, start and square at the same time ) voila stiff ffb
 
Softer spring rates give me more weight through the wheel. Or softer tyres.

(I vaguely remember, somewhere someone once mentioned, that the G27 has the weakest FFB on GT?)
 
Any Racing car really (LMP, red bull X2000's etc..) put steering to limited angle...( press select, start and square at the same time ) voila stiff ffb

I just looked that up. Thank you so much, learn something new everyday. Will test a little later.
 
Any Racing car really (LMP, red bull X2000's etc..) put steering to limited angle...( press select, start and square at the same time ) voila stiff ffb

Do you know if that works the same on the DFGT? It would be handy to try it for drifting.
 
Do you know if that works the same on the DFGT? It would be handy to try it for drifting.
not sure... drifting is bat **** easy with it lol... takes the fun out of it haha tbh
 
I'll give it a go tomorrow. I need all the help I can with proper drifting although I did surprise myself by golding the GT6 drifting event in career mode. Never golded any drifting seasonal in gt5.

Cheers
 
Softer spring rates give me more weight through the wheel. Or softer tyres.

I think you mean harder (stiffer) springs.

Buy fully custom suspension and crank up the spring rates and dampers.

This will give you very strong feedback effects.
 
(I vaguely remember, somewhere someone once mentioned, that the G27 has the weakest FFB on GT?)
Possible. I think FFB has gotten progressively weaker with updates. Before, ffb felt too strong at 6-8, then it was great at 4, and now it's weak at 6.
 
I just leave mine at 5 (dfgt)
Possible. I think FFB has gotten progressively weaker with updates. Before, ffb felt too strong at 6-8, then it was great at 4, and now it's weak at 6.
 
Try the Jaguar in the new seasonal event stock, that car is heavy as hell
 
I think they changed the FFB in the 1.04 update, I noticed that there's more resistance in the steering now, it feels slightly heavier when turning.
 
Back