Nickname

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aderz
  • 7 comments
  • 2,201 views
Messages
1
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey, i am wondering if there is any way to be able to change my nickname on GT7. Used up all the name changes when i was younger and am now stuck with being called winston churchil, and would much rather have it be a bit more normal?
 
Hey, i am wondering if there is any way to be able to change my nickname on GT7. Used up all the name changes when i was younger and am now stuck with being called winston churchil, and would much rather have it be a bit more normal?
You can change it 3 times per PSN ID
 
Nope, if you are done with the three changes, that's it. Unless you'd be willing to start over with a new account from scratch.
 
What could be more normal than Winston Churchill? :lol:
 
If I were to chose a nickname now, with GT7 in mind, I think I'd chose Barry R. 😅
Too many Barry R around the tracks...
 
I've only used the one change so far.

Can't be stuffed to come up with another one though.

Was hard enough with my alt account
 
Back