Nico_Ble99's tuning garage (3 new setups!)

• Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 10 comments
Germany
Recklinghausen
n_blkr
Hey people, this is my very first, full tune in Gran Turismo 6. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A FD '02

Parts to buy:
Height adjustable, fully customizable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customizable transmission
Fully customizable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Carbon propeller shaft
Motor tuning 1
Sports computer
Sports catalytic converter (sorry if it's wrong, I'm from Germany xD)
Intake tuning
Custom wing type b

Suspension:
Height: 85/97
Spring rate: 5,17/6,40
Compression: 3/5
Extension: 4/4
Anti-roll bars: 3/3
Camber: 1,2/0,7
Toe: -0,18/0,13

Gearbox:
Set Final Gear to 4,055 first. Then, set the speed from 290 to 280 then again to 290
Gear ratios:
First gear: 3,296
Second gear: 2,290
Third gear: 1,699
Fourth gear: 1,283
Fifth gear: 1,042
Sixth gear: 0,683

LSD:
8/20/11

Downforce:
25 (if you installed a wing, which I did)

Ok that's it. Next setup comes tomorrow.
If you have done something to the setup which makes it better, let me know!

***NEW SETUP***

2011 Monster Sport SX4 Pikes Peak Special

Parts to buy: Racing soft tyres

Suspension
Height: 95/107
Spring rate: 9,37/10,88
Camber: 0,5/1,3
Toe: -0,10/0,13

Brakes: 5/5

Gearbox
First, set Final Gear to 3,785. Then, set the speed to 340.
First gear: 4,476
Second gear: 3,010
Third gear: 2,222
Fourth gear: 1,702
Fifth gear: 1,337
Sixth gear: 1,093

LSD
Initial: 8/11
Acceleration: 23/26
Brakes: 8/10

Torque distribution: 20:80

Downforce: 500/700

If you have somthing that can make the setup better, let me know!

Hey people, this is my very first, full tune in Gran Turismo 6. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A FD '02

Parts to buy:
Height adjustable, fully customizable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customizable transmission
Fully customizable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Carbon propeller shaft
Motor tuning 1
Sports computer
Sports catalytic converter (sorry if it's wrong, I'm from Germany xD)
Intake tuning
Custom wing type b

Suspension:
Height: 85/97
Spring rate: 5,17/6,40
Camber: 1,2/0,7
Toe: -0,18/0,13

Gearbox:
Set Final Gear to 4,055 first. Then, set the speed from 290 to 280 then again to 290
Gear ratios:
First gear: 3,296
Second gear: 2,290
Third gear: 1,699
Fourth gear: 1,283
Fifth gear: 1,042
Sixth gear: 0,683

LSD:
8/20/11

Downforce:
25 (if you installed a wing, which I did)

Ok that's it. Next setup comes tomorrow.
If you have done something to the setup which makes it better, let me know!

Hi Nico,
Really nice tune, man. Just a quick question; should 6th gear be 0,883 rather than 0,683 as on the sheet?

I have noticed that on this car downforce is adjustable even with the wing removed! Seems a bit strange but i've found it's the same with the Evo VI T.M. Ed. '00 - take off the wing, you can still adjust downforce!

I have altered a couple of things; added the flat floor, front aero, Stage 3 weight reduction, carbon bonnet & window weight reduction (and removed the wing!) to win the International B GT All Stars Championship. I did not notice any negative affects on handling and it was still accelerating at 270kmh at the end of the long straight at Mount Panorama (the second one, on the way to the start-finish line, don't know what it's called).

I'm having a lot of fun with this tune - it's a really sweet drive with no bad habits that i've found so far. Time to try it out on S-class Ascari 10-Lap Challenge, my favorite money race! If you're interested i'll let you know how it went, it will be a tough test, and should highlight any issues. Sounds like fun!!

Hi,
it's good to hear that you like it! Well, there is almost no difference if you set it to 0.883, so you can set it like you want to. And yeah, I added the flat floor and the front bumper too, forgot to mention it in the tune sheet. And the thing with the rear wing....I should try that out! Sounds kinda funny, a car with no wing but it has still got downforce. :) If you won the race, then let me know, I raced it with a Viper GTS (before I got the RX-7).

Hi,
it's good to hear that you like it! Well, there is almost no difference if you set it to 0.883, so you can set it like you want to. And yeah, I added the flat floor and the front bumper too, forgot to mention it in the tune sheet. And the thing with the rear wing....I should try that out! Sounds kinda funny, a car with no wing but it has still got downforce. :) If you won the race, then let me know, I raced it with a Viper GTS (before I got the RX-7).

Hi Nico

WON the race? Your car aced it by a minute and a half, & lapped up to 11th with 10th to 8th crossing the line right in front of me.
That was the first attempt because i had left ASM and Active Steering on and had traction control at 5; so i turned the aids off and reset traction control to 1 then did the race again. It was a little more difficult but still won by 1m 22. Pitted in on lap 5 and was out just in front of the second place FXX. On sport softs tyre wear was at 6 at the front and 5 at the rear starting lap 5 and the car was still only a couple of seconds outside its best time!
This is really a very stable predictable car, the only handling difficulties i had was having the rear step out if i hit the throttle too early coming out of a turn; and even then a bit of countersteering sorted that out. It would be a great starter car, it can be adjusted so it could be used at 500pp and will eat supercars at 545pp!

Just won Willow Springs 20 Mile Challenge as well. The last time i did this race in an 827bhp Corvette and had to use sport hard tyres.

I'm maybe an average driver at best so it's major respect due for the car.

Man, this car's won me near 1.5 million today - and i'm having a laugh too... cheers!!

Oh hey!
I replied a bit late, was busy. :)
And, I might made a little mistake, screwed up my English ;) Congratulations, I should try that race with my RX-7 too. Oh, and do you want me to tune a specific car for you?

Oh hey!
I replied a bit late, was busy. :)
And, I might made a little mistake, screwed up my English ;) Congratulations, I should try that race with my RX-7 too. Oh, and do you want me to tune a specific car for you?

Yo Nico
No worries, real life has to come first! Yeh you should do the race, if only for the 466k prize money - time well spent, and always fun to beat vastly expensive supercars in a 40,000Cr RX-7! :)
Cheers for the offer, i've got a 200bhp Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA that really needs its handling worked on by someone who knows what they're doing (i.e. not me! ) It's 113,010Cr though, so if you don't have the cash, don't worry about it.

Hey, three new setups coming today! First one:

Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Racing Series

Parts to buy: Racing soft tyres

Suspension:
Height: 60/65
Spring rate: 9,79/10,42
Compression: 4/4
Extension: 3/3
Anti roll bars: 3/3
Camber: 1,3/1,0
Toe: -0,15/0,14

Brakes: 4/7

Gearbox:
1st gear: 3,350
2nd gear: 2,276
3rd gear: 1,675
4th gear: 1,323
5th gear: 1,057
6th gear: 0,875
7th gear: 0,739

LSD:
10/15/12

Donwforce: 350/730
Cape Ring - Außen.jpg

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray '14

Parts to buy:
Sports soft tyres
Fully customizable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customizable LSD
Fully customizable Gearbox
Triple plate clutch
Carbon propeller shaft
Sports ECU
Isometric exhaust mainfold
Intake tuning
Carbon fibre bonnet
Aero kit
Rear diffusor

Suspension:
Height: 85/80
Spring rate: 9,05/9,47
Compression: 4/4
Extension: 3/3
Anti roll bars: 3/3
Camber: 1,3/0,9
Toe: -0,15/0,15

Brakes: 5/5

Gearbox:
First, set the speed to 340 kph (211 mph). Then adjust the gears. After that, set final gear to 3,491.
1st gear: 3,652
2nd gear: 2,543
3rd gear: 1,871
4th gear: 1,429
5th gear: 1,147
6th gear: 0,932
7th gear: 0,731

LSD: 10/15/12

Third setup comes around evening. Have fun and enjoy your drive! :)
Nürburgring GP_F.jpg

Back