Night Photo mode Shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter cH3wY
  • 3 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
27
Messages
cH3wY_90
I've been trying to take some night shots on the ring and toscana but to no avail. Online I did 1lap races however no watch/save replay option was given to me? Is this because only I raced?

Practice and Arcade are annoying because you cannot set the time, is there anyway around this?
 
make a toscana track, set the time and how fast it progressed, and then take cars there, i set it at max and it becomes sunny really fast, so i guess you have to play around with the settings
 
I believe for an online race you may have to save the replay first.
 
I've been trying to take some night shots on the ring and toscana but to no avail. Online I did 1lap races however no watch/save replay option was given to me? Is this because only I raced?

In online mode you have to do a race then on the main screen (where you can select tuning, driving settings, race regulations etc) go to the results button (the podium icon to the left of the 'go to track' button) and at the bottom is a 'save replay' button, save that file then you can view it from the Replay tab in GT Life and it has the normal photomode controls.

If you have already done this then maybe replays are not available for night races? Hope this makes sense!
 
Back