Night shot Nürburgring Nordschleife?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dyogenez
  • 4 comments
  • 1,249 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
36
Messages
GTP_Dyogenez
Hi GTP-ers,

This is my first post, I'll hope that Í'm the first one with this pic.

I noticed in the "Inside Polyphony Digital: A Photo Tour"
an picture of the Nürburgring Nordschleife at night.
https://www.gtplanet.net/inside-polyphony-digital-a-photo-tour/polyphony-digital-studios-tgs09-98/

polyphony-digital-studios-tgs09-98.jpg


Maybe this wil confince you guys more that we can race at day/nights

If I'm wrong, i'm sorry, lock this item please.

Sorry for my English!
 
That's not night. It's just not a good photo.
 
A lot of pictures from different news sites have been of this screen with the blocky things on screen and one interview also took place in front of this TV.

Yes, the environment does look really dark, and those moving blocks reminds me of rain for some reason. One can hope, ONE CAN HOPEE.
 
Welcome to GTP, Dyogenez

I'm pretty sure that isn't a "night shot", but merely a dimmed screen as a result of bringing up a menu option. In any case, the contrast doesn't look right for a night shot...
 
Isn't that just a dimmed image from being paused?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back