ThaSyn Messages 705 Antwerp Messages ThaSyn Feb 12, 2011 #1 Hey folks, I've just finished a race online on the Nordschleife during night time. I saved the replay and when I watch it the race which took place during the night is now in broad daylight. Did anyone else experience this before?
Hey folks, I've just finished a race online on the Nordschleife during night time. I saved the replay and when I watch it the race which took place during the night is now in broad daylight. Did anyone else experience this before?
M myster Messages 5 Messages GTP_Roy Feb 12, 2011 #2 Yeah i did. Was really weird. Especially since I saved the replay because it was dark.
ThaSyn Messages 705 Antwerp Messages ThaSyn Feb 12, 2011 #3 myster Yeah i did. Was really weird. Especially since I saved the replay because it was dark. Click to expand... I specifically wanted it too be pitch black for a night picture in photo mode
myster Yeah i did. Was really weird. Especially since I saved the replay because it was dark. Click to expand... I specifically wanted it too be pitch black for a night picture in photo mode
tatfa Messages 467 Feb 12, 2011 #4 Did you watch the replay 10 hours later ? Obviously the sun would have come up by then if you did .
tam38gti Messages 163 Messages tam38gti Feb 12, 2011 #5 tatfa did you watch the replay 10 hours later ? Obviously the sun would have come up by then if you did . Click to expand... lol!
tatfa did you watch the replay 10 hours later ? Obviously the sun would have come up by then if you did . Click to expand... lol!
dice1998 Yo Mamma. Premium Messages 6,826 Vero Beach, FL Messages dice1998 Mar 21, 2011 #6 i would love for a solution to this answer, if there's any I really want my night replay for Nordschleife, but it keeps giving me day replays instead..or cloudy replays....
i would love for a solution to this answer, if there's any I really want my night replay for Nordschleife, but it keeps giving me day replays instead..or cloudy replays....
stpatty Messages 2,767 Glasgow Messages stpatty Mar 21, 2011 #7 I've tried this twice... once on de la sarthe (worked, the replay was at night) and one on the Nurburgring (never worked, was day time). Very odd bug.
I've tried this twice... once on de la sarthe (worked, the replay was at night) and one on the Nurburgring (never worked, was day time). Very odd bug.