Nightmare on the Green Hell

  • Thread starter Thread starter KamyKaze1098
  • 2 comments
  • 658 views
Messages
2,095
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
KamyKaze1098
I just had an awsome run at the 24H GP Nurburgring.
In the free ride it was getting darker, and it was almost night time when i started the race. As soon as we appeard in the grid the rain started to fall.
It was a 4 laps race. Only 2 survivors ended the race. At the end of lap 2 i pited followed by the other driver and changed to rain tires. I couldn't see anithing in the dark with all that rain.
Lap 3 was all about don't make mistakes. I spinned a lot, but so did the other driver. The rain tires were :crazy:. I pitted to change to inters for the last lap, was overtaken but regained the lead right away.
This was the longest lap of my life. There really weren't conditions to race.
All in all, a great experience.
:dunce:
 
oops posted in wrong topic thinking it was the gt series lol
 
Back