Nike One

  • Thread starter Thread starter EvilToast
  • 16 comments
  • 1,197 views
Messages
597
since we've read what phil said about the car and how it gets faster with training maybe we should see if this theory works, i gotten mine to 165 mph with 251 miles on it, maybe it can hit 230 mph like he said.
 
I'm surprised I still have this car actually. First time around (game 1) I got rid of it straight away, didn't even bother saving for Arcade. Second time around (current game) I did save it, and after having it there for a while I decided to take it out for a test-drive. I was a little bemused at the eight gears, but now that you've mentioned it gets faster the further it goes, I might leave it on overnight doing laps of Test Curse ...
 
That sounds really cool going faster the longer it's driven. I'm going to do the same as Do You Race? and leave it on Test course tonight. I had never heard of this, thanks Eviltoast
DJ
 
EvilToast
... it gets faster with training ...

Does this mean the 'driver' learns how to drive it better?
 
Maybe its just a bit of programming to lengthen the gear ratios out a bit as you put some distance on it. I find the 8 gears are a bit too close together.
 
yeah thats what i thought i think if you add mileage like a long distance runner the faster it goes.
 
EvilToast
yeah thats what i thought i think if you add mileage like a long distance runner the faster it goes.

I ran a few miles, think im fast enuf....my Nike ongots like 10 miles.
 
Are you sure? I B-Spec'd 100 laps of Test Curse last night and when watching the fast-forwarded replay, I noticed it never got above 257 on Lap 2 ...
 
EvilToast
so it got past 160 mph?
Pardon my ignorance, I'm Australian.

I meant 257km/h. No idea what that translates into in miles.
 
That's around 160mph.
 
Do you race?
Pardon my ignorance, I'm Australian.

I meant 257km/h. No idea what that translates into in miles.
lol its ok you should of just put kmh next to the number, so i guess it doesnt work.... :nervous:
 
Dammit - I just won another one of these damn things from the Saleen S7 race. Isn't one enough? Why did PD give away two in separate places? It's fun to watch on the replay's though and see the wee guy in there riding it (I gues that's be me in there then?). Imagine what it would be like to drive in RL - talk about adrenaline!!! :scared: Wouldn't be too safe though - can you imagine two of those coliding head on on the road. It'd be helmet on helmet... :crazy:
 
the car that gets faster by its self is the toyota triathalon car.
its suspension arm translate that movemennt into power
cos i can hit 315 on the test course curves/high on the bank, but only 309 on the straight, cos when i was doing 315 on the bank the car started become unstable/was kinda bouncy, and that movement created more power! and more speed, but as soon as i hit the smooth straight i lost speed down to 309, and yeah...
 
Back