Niko's Giveaway Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter NikoBellic
  • 26 comments
  • 944 views

NikoBellic

(Banned)
Messages
851
United States
Under Your Bed
Messages
Unknown
Welcome To My Giveaway Thread!!

Good luck..

The Question:

Which activity in GT5 do I enjoy in my free time?

A. Drift
B. Do Burnouts And Donuts
C. Just Enjoy The Sound Of My Car
D. All Of The Above

The Prizes:

30 Random Gears
2 Random Rare Paints
5 Tuning Parts Of Your Choice


The first person to guess correctly gets all of this.

As a consultation prize the person that 1st guessed will receive 5 random horns.

You also get 3 guesses.
 
Last edited:
I'll guess the Cuda at 826hp. =P
 
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
826 HP
 
Cappachihngo
I'll guess the Cuda at 826hp. =P

Nope :). But the HP is close
 
The title is misleading. I clicked on here expecting to definitely win something. Instead there is a question that I have no clue about because I like my cars stock.
 
Get another guess?
 
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 at 824 HP
 
Sweet, unlimited guesses.. I'll try Charger Super Bee at 827hp.
 
evilmat360
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 at 824 HP

WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!

Send a FR to Plymouth_GTX1968 and select your mattes!
 
The 2 greens,white,blue and red,already friends from the XFR
 
Congrats evilmat and thanks Niko for some morning fun. 👍
 
Cappachihngo
Congrats evilmat and thanks Niko for some morning fun. 👍

Thanks Niko and cappachihngo.
 
Niko was that aimed @ me?

Sorry for double post,ipad wouldnt allow edit
 
evilmat360
Niko was that aimed @ me?

Sorry for double post,ipad wouldnt allow edit

Was what? The horn? That was for cap'
 
Yeah that's what I meant
 
evilmat360
Niko was that aimed @ me?

Sorry for double post,ipad wouldnt allow edit

Horn, gear and paint sent :)
 
Reopened. Good luck people..
 
HokieRacer3861
Is it D??

:O. Bravo good Sir! Send a FR to Plymouth_GTX1968 and I'll send them later
 
D
EDIT: D'ho-_-"
 
That's awesome! I'll probably be online in an hour or two if that's okay....
 
i love gt5
D
EDIT: D'ho-_-"

You still get 5 horns!


Hooky. Ok. Works for me
 
NikoBellic
You still get 5 horns!

Hooky. Ok. Works for me
Thanks,

But I Don't need horns mate;) keep them for a newby;)
 
Back