NinjaDesignz | Boss @ Willow Springs

United States
Michigan
NinjaDesignz_
11370349806_109acee28f_z.jpg

After enjoying taking pictures in GT6, I decided I would do the same for GT6. I am a Freshman in College, so I won't be posting pictures everyday. I only have time to get on PS3 on the weekends, so I will most likely be posting pictures then. Enjoy my Gallery!!! :cheers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Mustangs @ Syracuse - Night
Boss @ Willow Springs

Last edited:
Best shot is the lense flare shot, hands down. :drool: I feel like the way every shot is rotated about 20 degrees or so looks a little immature, but that's just me. You make it work most of the time anyway. 👍

Nice shots with this monster muscle car 👍
I like a lot the second shot, great light and toning.
(you can improve them by erasing the artifacts in the sky ;) ).

Best shot is the lense flare shot, hands down. :drool: I feel like the way every shot is rotated about 20 degrees or so looks a little immature, but that's just me. You make it work most of the time anyway. 👍
Thanks :) I'll work on mixing up my angles for my next photos. 👍
Nice shots with this monster muscle car 👍
I like a lot the second shot, great light and toning.
(you can improve them by erasing the artifacts in the sky ;) ).
Thanks Jeremy :)

What artifacts are you talking about?

The artifacts are the marks in the graduation of colors in the sky. It's better if there are no marks in the graduation, something smoother.

You have to do the opposite of sharpening. Many way to do it by using the blur filter, the "blur, sharpen, smoodge" tool or anything else :)

Back